Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 685064
He turned out pretty good! Looks about the same as the prototype.

Wanna meet the guy underneath the mask...?

End I Toys Chainsaw Guy.jpg

He looks like he could use a therapist :lol

Ironically he’s scarier without mask
He looks confused. Like he's very conflicted about what he's doing.
Kinda reminds me of myself. That's exactly how I must look every time a new preorder goes up and I take a look at my bank account before deciding if I should place an order...

Was putting Ada together and one of her boots is missing the zipper part to zip up her boots so completely useless when the whole boots unzipped and can’t zip it up. Emailed kit for a replacement of some sort. PS, she looks great with the new worldbox body.

Was putting Ada together and one of her boots is missing the zipper part to zip up her boots so completely useless when the whole boots unzipped and can’t zip it up. Emailed kit for a replacement of some sort. PS, she looks great with the new worldbox body.
unlucky mate, I accidently tore a hole in the tights with the zipper (me being a twat I think), also be weary about the high heels themselves, the glue is not great....

Damn that sucks. hope you can get a replacement!
Im curious to see how the Ada outfit fits on other bodies, I like the SD12 I using , but I'm afraid if she's gonna be too tall for MT Leon, but will see...

Damn that sucks. hope you can get a replacement!
Im curious to see how the Ada outfit fits on other bodies, I like the SD12 I using , but I'm afraid if she's gonna be too tall for MT Leon, but will see...
I'd prefer not to have to switch out the body lmao those tights and boots were horrible to work with. I wonder when Leon and Ashley will drop though?

I'd prefer not to have to switch out the body lmao those tights and boots were horrible to work with. I wonder when Leon and Ashley will drop though?
Lol yeah the Tights weren't fun and took me ages to futz it enough so it doesnt look see-through. The boots I didnt have too much trouble but it was abit hard to insert the leg peg into the socket.

Im hoping Leon drops soon, I thought it was Q2 this year so im hoping it keeps on schedule. 🤞

How does that body compare to a poptoys body?

Back