Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Joints bug the crap out of me. Especially when it's a $400 figure.
I just upgraded my Classic Claire with an S47B instead. It just looks more human, and less doll like.
How is the height comparison with the original body?

How is the height comparison with the original body?
Very little from what I can tell. While theres nothing wrong with the DT body, it's a great body for Claire if you're using the jacket. I just prefer the figures that show more skin to look jointless.
Had to use Jill, I only have one Claire sculpt at the moment. lol
20231201_161322.jpg

anyone try an AT201 for Claire?
Tried one for Ada. Unfortunately the Sun Tan tone is too dark for Damtoys (Close match to Hot Toys RE4 Ada though), but the pale is too light. Also worth mentioning the body is very short.

Not sure how the newer and taller Light Tan AT203 is, but I'm not buying any other Worldbox bodies till they fix those ugly female arm joints XD. They've made interchangeable busts and legs so far, hopefully they create some female arms that aren't an eyesore soon.

Tried one for Ada. Unfortunately the Sun Tan tone is too dark for Damtoys (Close match to Hot Toys RE4 Ada though), but the pale is too light. Also worth mentioning the body is very short.

Not sure how the newer and taller Light Tan AT203 is, but I'm not buying any other Worldbox bodies till they fix those ugly female arm joints XD. They've made interchangeable busts and legs so far, hopefully they create some female arms that aren't an eyesore soon.

Was Ada’s head looking too big for the body? That’s another worry of mine when doing a body swap.

Unfortunately I think the AT203 is too tall for Ada. I was thinking of putting Claire on an AT201 and Ada on a 203 but just won’t work. And yeah you’re right those joints are not the prettiest.

Worldbox did just put out that muscular body with swap out single and double jointed arms, I look forward to seeing them use it more in the future.
1701584313738.jpeg

Back