Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the changes to the jawline people have posted really help it. I hope they break out the strands of hair a bit, right now all I see is Toby McGuire from Spiderman 3.

When they released a Hunk figure under their third party name, that was a sign for me that they lost the license

But that 3rd party hunk came out well before Claire though? I feel like if they lost the license they would of just scrapped Claire and Ada

I think if they did indeed lose the license it would be due to the QC issues with Claire, hopefully Ada is well received and they might not lose the license if thats the reason

Hopefully they have/get the license for RE4R at least and we see something soon from them

But that 3rd party hunk came out well before Claire though? I feel like if they lost the license they would of just scrapped Claire and Ada

I think if they did indeed lose the license it would be due to the QC issues with Claire, hopefully Ada is well received and they might not lose the license if thats the reason

Hopefully they have/get the license for RE4R at least and we see something soon from them
I don’t think Dam have lost the license, I think it was just specific to RE2R. The official announcement only referenced RE2 and in the Ada description is states it’s the end of RE2 line.

Going by what I’ve read Claire was finished ages before going up for order and the delay was in getting approval from Capcom so they probably released Hunk unofficially to avoid the lengthy approval process.

That’s pure speculation tho I don’t know anything for sure

Damtoys probably didnt have the best experience with Capcom because of their demands.

Releasing a product without license behind capcoms back is such a backstab that I can’t imagine them ever wanting to have a partnership again. I hope Hot Toys gets the RE license back, but they only have eyes for Disney crap.

Damtoys probably didnt have the best experience with Capcom because of their demands.

Releasing a product without license behind capcoms back is such a backstab that I can’t imagine them ever wanting to have a partnership again. I hope Hot Toys gets the RE license back, but they only have eyes for Disney crap.
HT RE remake characters would be the dream. I hope they do someday, but I am glad they're trying to branch out a little with the One Piece and League of Legends line.

If iconic gets the license I'd be more then happy with that, they'll have to make a new special body exclusively for RE4 Leon.

I put down for the MT Leon as it looks really good. I like the sculpts, seamless body, and tailoring. I'm not too miffed about lack of accessories, because I'll most likely only use the handgun and knife. It also looks like they're making improvements based on feedback, which is nice. It looks better than what Dam Toys have put out for their RE line. I had RE2 Leon on order until I saw the finished product. I'm curious about the Chainsaw Man to pair with Leon. He's pretty cheap and looks great in promo shots.

I'm also definitely in a wait and see mode about Ashley and Ada. Ashley looks pretty close to the ingame model, but Ada looks far off and is missing the body.. weird choice.

IMG_2428.jpeg

I think i will order the Master Team Leon RE4.
I want to buy an Ada and Ashley too, but i've seen that many brands make them.

So for you, wich is the best Ada and Ashley to buy? From wich brand?

I think i will order the Master Team Leon RE4.
I want to buy an Ada and Ashley too, but i've seen that many brands make them.

So for you, wich is the best Ada and Ashley to buy? From wich brand?

It’s hard because all of them have their strengths and weaknesses. I am personally just going to wait it out. Wait for reviews and based on that pick which I want or I will buy parts seperately on ebay and make an ultimate version. None of them are worth the pre-order in my opinion.

Oh man, 1/6 scale Resident Evil 3rd party toys are about to get more fans. Some easily offended crazy twitter user raised an issue with SW Toys Ashley and wants men to be eradicated lol! The story gained traction and has become a talking point for a few youtubers already who don't normally cover stories about toys. If you read the comments, people who have no idea about 1/6 scale toys suddenly showed interest in buying the Ashely toy and others as they've started doing research because of the story lol!

Back