Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t look at this headsculpt the same way anymore after you called him an emo basement dweller 😭🤣

He really does though man, he looks like he doesn’t go out and lacks a chin

It’s honestly atrocious 😭 I don’t want to look at it anymore

I think that the whole MT trio is kinda bad tbh :D Leon is just "ok" third party figure with some serious issues, ada is meh and Ashley is absolutely horrendous. I got a couple of MT figures and they're all so so. Never really understood the MT hype. But they're cheap and good bases for kit bashing I guess.

I think that the whole MT trio is kinda bad tbh :D Leon is just "ok" third party figure with some serious issues, ada is meh and Ashley is absolutely horrendous. I got a couple of MT figures and they're all so so. Never really understood the MT hype. But they're cheap and good bases for kit bashing I guess.
I was really happy with my MT Lara and Ellie. I don’t own any of their other figures though.

I own Manticore Geralt, Kaer Morhen Geralt,Ciri,Lara and Hitman by MT (Have DLC Ciri,Micah,Ada,Leon and Ashley on PO) and while they aren't perfect they are still amazing in person imo, quality is higher than average third party figires and they look great.

My main complaint about Leon is his body. Other than that sculpt isn't perfect, but it isn't bad either, if you zoom you can clearly see likeness there but paint isn't strongest. I love the outfit, well teilored. I'm sure they'll improve the sculpts, they always do.
Maybe it's rolling eyes what makes him look unusual. Idk. Of course there's a room for improvements. While most of you aren't happy with bare minimum accessories, I own so many accessories from Damtoys and HH I'm fine with that.
Let's see how he turns out. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Last edited:
476792-IMG-33282.jpg

I think if the made the face abit longer, thin the sides abit more and added abit darker paint apps it'll be better.

View attachment 668309
I think if the made the face abit longer, thin the sides abit more and added abit darker paint apps it'll be better.
Looks way better, his eyes are too wide open on the original sculpt. Leon in the game has a permanent bombastic side eye with shadows around the eyes like he is wearing make-up so definitely needs some darker paint around the eyes.

P.S. I remember there was MT Ada without rolling eyes somewhere, I wonder if all of them get painted on eye versions.

Yes she does
Screenshot_20231010_002629_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Looks way better, his eyes are too wide open on the original sculpt. Leon in the game has a permanent bombastic side eye with shadows around the eyes like he is wearing make-up so definitely needs some darker paint around the eyes.

P.S. I remember there was MT Ada without rolling eyes somewhere, I wonder if all of them get painted on eye versions.

Yes she does
View attachment 668310
Huh there’s two versions? I didnt even know that

Hm so regular eyes is $105 and its $115 with moving eyes. Why would anyone go for the regular version? Especially with so little price difference
Idk maybe some ppl don't like moving eyes. Personally I do when it's done properly, it has some realistic glare which makes face look more alive.

I think this is probably the best Leon we'll get from any company. I'm pretty happy with it although I haven't played the game and have stayed away from watching ANY material as to go in as blind as possible, so I may not be the best person to judge. My only true issue is the V neck on the shirt, its too wide and short, likely due to the awkward ass body.

Was Leon more buff in RE4R than he was in RE42005? He was definitely lean in 2005 but not very built. I was thinking a body swap onto a AT016 would work well. No TBLeague bodies fit Leon's physique imo, all are way too muscular, Jiaou actually works really well as they make a lot more leaner bodies, shame about the quality though.
1696884494077.png

I think this is probably the best Leon we'll get from any company. I'm pretty happy with it although I haven't played the game and have stayed away from watching ANY material as to go in as blind as possible, so I may not be the best person to judge. My only true issue is the V neck on the shirt, its too wide and short, likely due to the awkward ass body.

Was Leon more buff in RE4R than he was in RE42005? He was definitely lean in 2005 but not very built. I was thinking a body swap onto a AT016 would work well. No TBLeague bodies fit Leon's physique imo, all are way too muscular, Jiaou actually works really well as they make a lot more leaner bodies, shame about the quality though.
View attachment 668314
He has a realistic amount of muscles and looks pretty muscular in the game from the shoulders to his toes. None of these bodies truly represent his physique imo.
20231010_005526.jpg
20231010_005534.jpg

I just don’t see how people think it looks good, it looks nothing like him 😭

View attachment 668257
Thats why I can't justify buying it for the price. That sculpt is just simply too far off for my liking.
I still feel like they're whole RE lineup has been off. The paint apps were decent, but thats about it.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 15-37-39 Pre-order 1_6 MTTOYS S017 Action Figure.png

Last edited:
can anyone with Dam Claire and a Worldbox AT201 tell me how the skin tone matches up? thinking of swapping her over

MTToys Leon's likeness looks like what he'd look like in one of those CGI movies, if not one of the old live action ones with Alice. As in, it's very real looking. I like it personally as it's a good representation of the character; I'd pick up a loose head if they go cheap.

You can tell who it's supposed to be... but it's not accurate enough for most enthusiasts.

Depends on the lighting conditions, but it's pretty close. The sculpt is a tiny bit more on the yellowish side.

View attachment 668345View attachment 668346

Thanks very much. Ill probably order one and try it out, I need to do some measurements first to make sure its accurate size wise, but now that I know the skin tone matches well enough ill see what I can do.

I also saw a pic today of this guy who took all of the inside lining out of her jacket and its much better, ill definitely be doing this.

Back