Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Ada..
This Byart head looks the best so far (except for that smiling sculpt I wouldn't use that lol)
I've the MT on preorder as well, but I've seen MT has been making tweaks to their current sculpt so it still makes me hopeful.

Another Ada..
This Byart head looks the best so far (except for that smiling sculpt I wouldn't use that lol)
I've the MT on preorder as well, but I've seen MT has been making tweaks to their current sculpt so it still makes me hopeful.
Where does MT show their updates for their Ada sculpt?

Ada get more figures then the main man Leon.
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

This is my personal ranking from best to worst likeness.

The Damtoys sculpt is the best from a technical standpoint but the headsculpt displays no character. I also noticed how small the body is they’re using. She appears very young and childlike because of it. Maybe it’s just me. The pouty lips look like she’s gonna start crying.

After reviewing the By-Art sculpt again, it’s giving me more of a European woman vibe than Asian and the likeness really isn’t great to me.

With MT im taking into account the updated hairsculpt, if they would paint the eyebrows like the By-Art sculpt did, I feel like the likeness would be greatly improved.

I think SW nailed it, but knowing their products she’ll have the worst paint application on the final product out of all of these.

The dark lipstick is throwing the SuperDuck sculpt off and the eyes are too big.

E9AD9D9E-EFA7-480B-AA48-D95EE49BFD57.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the ByArt sculpt could get pretty close if they made the lips a little darker, and added some more eye shadow. The eyes look a little too big or something.
As for the MT sculpt, other than the hair, I doubt it'll change much upon release.
Would be interesting to see what a professional artist could do with these sculpts, see which one would turn out the best.
I might have to hire someone to do a few Jill sculpts for me. Lol

Could add the new Pabs studio custom headsculpt into the mix too, as their prices are ludicrous lol

Who will be getting the Asmus Zombies lineup “Bitten” when they get released later this month?

View attachment 655303
The Asmus zombies are awesome (and disgusting lol). I've been considering on getting one of them, but I've already got way too many pre-orders piled up as is.
These guys would go very well with an RE action scene diorama tough. Very tempting. lol

I finally decided to treat myself to a 3D printer - an Elegoo Mars 3 Pro - and have been having some fun seeing what I can do to train myself. Turns out this resin printing malarkey is one of the easiest thing I've ever done!

No doubts about game accuracy as these two were printed using the orignal models from RE0 downloaded online: Loaded into ChituBox, I added supports automatically and printed them as one file in just over an hour.. it was really that simple. They look fab and it's great to see the two magnums brought into physicality so easily.. barrels are hollowed, and the .454 hollow points visible from the front of the revolver. After paint the layering or little holes won't be an issue.

Just need to make a Billy figure, now I've got the suitable magnum. May try to print his handgun too.
magnums_1.jpg
magnums_2.jpg

I finally decided to treat myself to a 3D printer - an Elegoo Mars 3 Pro - and have been having some fun seeing what I can do to train myself. Turns out this resin printing malarkey is one of the easiest thing I've ever done!

No doubts about game accuracy as these two were printed using the orignal models from RE0 downloaded online: Loaded into ChituBox, I added supports automatically and printed them as one file in just over an hour.. it was really that simple. They look fab and it's great to see the two magnums brought into physicality so easily.. barrels are hollowed, and the .454 hollow points visible from the front of the revolver. After paint the layering or little holes won't be an issue.

Just need to make a Billy figure, now I've got the suitable magnum. May try to print his handgun too.View attachment 655660View attachment 655661
Got a lot of extra head from Toys Era’s Homelander, suddenly occurs to me that I should do a fan cast of Wesker using figures😂View attachment 655666

View attachment 655668
View attachment 655670

F*ck thats great.

Just need to make a Billy figure, now I've got the suitable magnum. May try to print his handgun too.View attachment 655660View attachment 655661

This makes me wanna get a 3D printer. Would come in handy considering all the customs I make. The problem would be painting though, I’m so bad at it.

This makes me wanna get a 3D printer. Would come in handy considering all the customs I make. The problem would be painting though, I’m so bad at it.
Prices always fluctuate and fall so you can get a decent set-up for not very much money. I grabbed this Mars 3 Pro on Amazon along with the washing/curing station. If you're not too bothered about certain features, much cheaper printers still provide good print quality.

Best thing I've done this year. My only regret is not doing it sooner...

Whats the best way to remove the pegs from Damtoys Leon’s hands? Really don’t want to break them 😭

Attachments

• 1FC56147-0880-458D-B940-F9260A5F7870.jpeg
    1FC56147-0880-458D-B940-F9260A5F7870.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back