Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid 140 pounds shipped for a Total Recall Arnie Head, still pricey but not too bad.
Woah, that might take the cake as my favourite movie and I see the unpainted version on their page. Can’t wait to see how it turns out with a nice paint job

Screenshot_20230808_164000_Facebook.jpg

I would like to share with you this piece, the Tyrant T-002 from Resident Evil (2002) made in 1/6 scale (about 17 inches, or 44 cm not including the base). This was a project totally developed by https://linktr.ee/crisisestudio , that is to say, it was fully designed, printed and painted by them. As a matter of personal taste (it is the idea behind a personalized project) the logo was completely painted red, to further highlight the figure, it is my only "personal touch". If you want to contact https://linktr.ee/crisisestudio through his social networks, I'm sure he'll gladly answer you.View attachment 654598View attachment 654599View attachment 654600View attachment 654601View attachment 654602View attachment 654603View attachment 654604View attachment 654603View attachment 654605View attachment 654606View attachment 654607
Very nice! And perfect museum pose, too! Definitely a grail piece. Gratulations, Sir! 🙂

Woah, that might take the cake as my favourite movie and I see the unpainted version on their page. Can’t wait to see how it turns out with a nice paint job
I've been working on a Custom Quaid. I messaged him about a Arnie sculpt with the right hair since I saw the Towel Head vers. He made it the next day and I bought both haha

1EA8BA0E-DE25-4D77-AAFA-A20475D9C17A.jpeg
EC952BC9-5EF4-405D-A80A-4A56B2198844.jpeg

Took the shoulder pads out of Claire’s jacket and let the sleeves sit scrunched up on some carabiners for about 24 hours to get that wrinkled leather look.

Overall pretty happy with how the jacket looks now, still big but there’s really not much you can do about it.

Now to either find a new body or mod this one to get her correct height, need her at 11.1 inches for accurate height.

Due to our inspiration of Sigitos incredible new Leon sculpt, me and my buddy are potentially thinking of doing a run for RE4 2005 Leon.

Would include body, B3 Jacket, shirt, pants, accurate belt/straps/pouches and holsters. We're looking into options for sculpted hands and boots, as the old HT ones are hard to come by nowadays.

Were also considering doing a deluxe set with the armor vest and other pieces he acquires later in the game.

This is just a concept right now, we haven't gone into the details but would likely go with someone like Geewhiz (the more people interested the less expensive) So please let me know if you're interested.
As far as I know geewhiz already has leon tooled up. It should just be a logistics thing for price. I just had mine done, and if you want one with the jacket it's gonna run over 1k if just one is made.

As far as I know geewhiz already has leon tooled up. It should just be a logistics thing for price. I just had mine done, and if you want one with the jacket it's gonna run over 1k if just one is made.

Geewhiz is just a thought right now, his work is nice but leaves something to be desired when it comes to the compression shirt. Jacket shouldn't be too bad, we're looking at alternative options to leather, as his jacket is so worn down in the game its not gonna look like an Indiana Jones jacket material wise.

Pricing hasn't been considered until we get our options figured out and decide how many to make. No one here seems interested but I'm sure once we expand the outreach onto FB and the 1/6 custom threads we'll get a few more people in, we're thinking 5-10 sets, but who knows.

Geewhiz is just a thought right now, his work is nice but leaves something to be desired when it comes to the compression shirt. Jacket shouldn't be too bad, we're looking at alternative options to leather, as his jacket is so worn down in the game its not gonna look like an Indiana Jones jacket material wise.

Pricing hasn't been considered until we get our options figured out and decide how many to make. No one here seems interested but I'm sure once we expand the outreach onto FB and the 1/6 custom threads we'll get a few more people in, we're thinking 5-10 sets, but who knows.
Geewhiz has done an RE4 Leon, looks better in person with actual gloved hands posed up.

I don’t think I’d be interested in a full figure since I recently put together a RE4 Leon with the V1 sculpt. Need to think about it some more since I am working on a couple of things atm

But I definitely be interested in a set of sculpted hands + Silver Ghost… potentially a jacket.

Geewhiz has done an RE4 Leon, looks better in person with actual gloved hands posed up.

I don’t think I’d be interested in a full figure since I recently put together a RE4 Leon with the V1 sculpt. Need to think about it some more since I am working on a couple of things atm

But I definitely be interested in a set of sculpted hands + Silver Ghost… potentially a jacket.

I've seen yours it looks really great!

We're looking at options for getting hands and weapons, many iconic ones we want to do but will 100% be doing Silver Ghost and his knife at the very least

Wont be a thing for a long time though, just brainstorming and having fun with ideas.

Back