Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's certainly one of the Adas that's been released so far.
32642487-05DA-4B9F-92AA-5B7803B4D48C.jpeg

Joker mouth Ada,exactly what we wanted! Yaaay.
P.S. Why they made a full figure of her, but only offered us Leon's head? Seems nobody loves my bby. :monkey2:monkey4

The outfit from SWToys (no, not that one..) looks the best IMO, but I’m excited to see new pics of that new one… is anyone here familiar with By-Art* and how their products generally turn out?

Last edited:
Never heard of them…. Must be a new company. But do we need that many unlicensed Ada’s? Lol most overrated 1/6 female character, next to Jill.

That smiling sculpt is kinda creepy, but she's probably my favorite RE4 Ada so far.
I have the MT Ada on PO, but I might just get this one as well.
It looks like the harness is more game accurate on this one, but the boots look pretty bad though.
165640m2lcgbp6ff661zix.jpg

I only have the MT version on preorder might consider this one. Maybe we’ll see a HH one?

Sometimes I’m blind when it comes to prop details, but I think SW actually nailed the harness.

Still means nothing when we haven’t seen a proper Leon :crying

By-Art is an extremely hit or miss company. They usually just release headsculpts. I’ve had a few heads by them that are pretty good. I’ve also had heads that looked nothing like the prototype.

They rarely release full figures. Pretty sure theyve only ever made hot toys bootlegs and never something original.

The boots look weird and the body used looks very plain. Probably a cheap poptoys type body. I think a body that’s a little more curvy should fit a lot better.

Last edited:
Wonder how many people will swap their RE4 Ada sculpts with Damtoys when the parts become available? 😅
Damtoys heads have always been a bit of a disappointment from prototype to final product. So I could actually see the chances of me liking multiple of these third party sculpts better than Dam being a lot higher.

Damtoys heads have always been a bit of a disappointment from prototype to final product. So I could actually see the chances of me liking multiple of these third party sculpts better than Dam being a lot higher.
Really? I thought Claire and Ada (promo pics) look pretty darn close. Of course theres the lack of any expression on the sculpts, but thats thanks to Capcoms weird rules.
Their Leon was a bit off I'll admit. But still one of the better ones out there for now.

Really? I thought Claire and Ada (promo pics) look pretty darn close. Of course theres the lack of any expression on the sculpts, but thats thanks to Capcoms weird rules.
Their Leon was a bit off I'll admit. But still one of the better ones out there for now.
The dead stares are a big part of it yea. But a big thing for me is the eyes not being painted but them using decals that just look off. Claire turned out a lot better than Leon I have to admit but on top of the dead stare they made her very pale which bothers me a bit. I really don’t like Leon from a lot of angles, his jaw looks weird. And I blame this on paint. On the classic Leon head they also used a really rosy color for his lips. Another odd choice. I think overall their paint style is very plain and lacking in detail. Nothing to really write home about. The sculpt underneath carries.

Back