Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used an S23 (I think?) Her sculpt would probably match up a little bit better with the Pale version.
It's also one of the taller TBL bodies, she scales a more accurately beside Leon now.
Just gotta trim the cheeks on that body though. Lol

View attachment 651639

Thanks! I actually body swapped my Leon to be a bit shorter so looking for a shorter body for Claire.

I just got my SW Toys Winters. A little bummed, the body is a different color than the head sculpt in natural light. He is also too tall, I need to find a much taller body for my RE 8 Chris. The body I switched out added some height but not enough.
PXL_20230725_204425582.jpg

Unfortunately that ship as long sailed my friend. Lol finding the vest alone is an issue and then a good to decent sculpt. Thought about it but I’ll just admire @Brandoloneous custom Barry. 😊
"In which ERA are we in? :tap "

Never not going to use this stupid ******* comment any time anyone remotely mentions anything pre-remake era :lol

View attachment 650483
View attachment 650484

Here he is in his zipperless glory. He truly looks amazing, really happy to be able to own this.

I have run into some issues though that the seller did not disclose, I assume they didn't realize rather than doing so maliciously. a couple of his grommets on his belt are missing, the button on his shoulder pouch is missing, and the top of the velcro on his vest doesnt really hold. But honestly none of it is too bad.

I can use double sided tape on the velcro, and im currently looking for pouches and a belt that are accurate to his REmake look, but options are scarce. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

I'm also thinking of trying to find a new holster with one strap on his leg rather than 2.

Edit: thought of a fix for his pouch! oddly enough there are no similar pouches to what he wears in REmake anywhere that i could find, but i realize i can just use some extra buttons HT packs in with figures, gonna see if my Deathstroke has any as that should match. Now for the belt.
Is this HT or Stras ver? I have problem removing the HT vest to do some repair as the area below the zipper is sewn.

HT, the zipper at the bottom is stitched on mine as well.
Is there anyway to remove the vest without damaging it. I have seen ebay sellers part out theirs last time before they made stras. He been lying there for 6 months. I plan to swap out hos arm with round joint ones from zwco wonder if they will fit

Unfortunately that ship as long sailed my friend. Lol finding the vest alone is an issue and then a good to decent sculpt. Thought about it but I’ll just admire @Brandoloneous custom Barry. 😊
Veego store offers M69 vests for $9.99 a pop and is what I've used on my Barry.
https://www.veegostore.com/product_info.php?products_id=805
They're a little oversized IMO but it's easy to adjust the tailoring to make them more snug - I've cut and sewn the bottom edge and the back of Barry's vest to make it hug the temporary body some more. They take acrylic paint through an airbrush really well too; it doesn't make the material stiff and saves a lot of effort with dying.

I have 8 of them in my stock of figure bits and plan on using them on further STARS customs.. there isn't any other option to my knowledge - at least that doesn't rip you off -and they'll look even nicer once the relevant straps, belts and holsters are attached.
photo_2023-07-28_19-53-21.jpg

My Barry is a humble figure and still incomplete - he's borrowing Chris' stand here - so don't judge too harshly!

D63D0D01-0863-4DA9-9DF3-56246CBB883C.jpeg

Claire is dope! Not my favorite figure to handle but nothing I wasn’t expecting. I think she looks pretty good!

Id like to do a body swap and hopefully one day a better jacket will come out. But fairly happy for now.

Ended up with some flaking on the shoulder of her jacket though, asked my retailer if he could get a replacement but if not I’m not gonna worry about it.

Back