Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
… or hide the sculpt.

IMG_0472.jpeg

Found the comment I was looking for about RRX mentioning that MT is making Leon, so I wasnt going crazy haha! It's on MT Micah thread. I really wish MT will blow us apart with an amazing Leon. I keep wishing they go all in and make this their own version of Lim's Arthur. I would kill for most of the accessories in RE4 especially RED9, Leon's and Krauser's knife, some treasures you find and of course a real nice diorama base which MT doesn't usually go for...

Can't wait to see the reveal

Found the comment I was looking for about RRX mentioning that MT is making Leon, so I wasnt going crazy haha! It's on MT Micah thread. I really wish MT will blow us apart with an amazing Leon. I keep wishing they go all in and make this their own version of Lim's Arthur. I would kill for most of the accessories in RE4 especially RED9, Leon's and Krauser's knife, some treasures you find and of course a real nice diorama base which MT doesn't usually go for...

Can't wait to see the reveal
Screenshot_2023-07-24-01-00-51-821_com.opera.browser-edit.jpg

I hope MT has been reading the feedback for Ashley and Ada and are now perfecting Leon. Making sure he doesn’t have the same flaws.

Their Leon will make or break their RE4 line. If Leon turns out bad I could see people reconsidering buying Ada and Ashley.

Yeah I've been hesitant to buy any of the MT RE line until a decent Leon is released. I'm sure MT will do better than the HH Leon that was shown recently but im not sure by how much.

Im also seriously hoping Leon makes up for the lack of accessories that Ashley and Ada have.. like they come as bare bones as they can get.

Say what you will about Damtoys but atleast those were packed to the brim with beautiful little accessories

Im also seriously hoping Leon makes up for the lack of accessories that Ashley and Ada have.. like they come as bare bones as they can get.

Say what you will about Damtoys but atleast those were packed to the brim with beautiful little accessories
Don’t be surprised if Leon is another bare bones figure. Just look at Village Chris. I can see why Ashley and Ada would come with very little going by the game but even then they are missing some pretty importance accessories that should have been included!

Maybe they have decided to switch things up for Leon and actually release a full figure… I hope.

Never mind Leon, I'm still waiting for that classic Lara reveal. lol
Hope she hasn't been cancelled.
The main reason I'm preordering everything MT is dropping is that I'm funding Classic Lara!
Don't test me MT!
(Classic Lara - gently adds to cart x10)
:monkey3 :ted:whip

I truly hope they'll drop Leon soon,it's been a while, since we entered to our Leon Era and we need to eat something tasty.

P.S. watched Death Island, while story was simple loved all the iconic moments and group shots.
P.SS. I find it funny how everyone has a new and different face but Jill still looks very similar to her game model.

The main reason I'm preordering everything MT is dropping is that I'm funding Classic Lara!
Don't test me MT!
(Classic Lara - gently adds to cart x10)
:monkey3 :ted:whip

I truly hope they'll drop Leon soon,it's been a while, since we entered to our Leon Era and we need to eat something tasty.

P.S. watched Death Island, while story was simple loved all the iconic moments and group shots.
P.SS. I find it funny how everyone has a new and different face but Jill still looks very similar to her game model.
Yeah I found that quite funny in the Death island trailer. Why didn't they use the new Leon and Claire models from the game as well 🤔

Just got Claire invoice, any recommended body swap? Not sure if I want to get into modding the body just yet.

Just got Claire invoice, any recommended body swap? Not sure if I want to get into modding the body just yet.
I used an S23 (I think?) Her sculpt would probably match up a little bit better with the Pale version.
It's also one of the taller TBL bodies, she scales a more accurately beside Leon now.
Just gotta trim the cheeks on that body though. Lol

20230723_193519.jpg

Back