Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youre a life saver Glitch! That sculpt is awesome from the front! Likeness is a little lost seeing it from the side BUT I freaking LOVE IT I don't care really. It really looks like a high quality sculpt. I think they will, seeing their other releases, why not? Even if only the HS will release, still getting it so I can have options for the future MT Leon release.

EDIT: Ahh nevermind, seeing the names of their releases, I think its more than certain to say it's only a headsculpt. Damnit. I was so hyped for a full figure.

46eb6d0bc4da7404121155090fe5cf26.png

Here's all the images for those who don't wanna go on the BBICN website.
091848yzgo4gj0l04o0laj.jpg
091852clolm28c68qqsmlg.jpg
091904vhyfz960i06aa9u6.jpg
091856qiikt95knh7rv7in.jpg
091900thmzrahrg0ahddrr.jpg

I also saw this custom Leon that was sold on another weird bilibili chinese site. Anyone know the name of the jacket? It looks so good!
d4a7c8c9056cf7552efd9b99d2881d73.png

Last edited:
Youre a life saver Glitch! That sculpt is awesome from the front! Likeness is a little lost seeing it from the side BUT I freaking LOVE IT I don't care really. It really looks like a high quality sculpt. I think they will, seeing their other releases, why not? Even if only the HS will release, still getting it so I can have options for the future MT Leon release.

EDIT: Ahh nevermind, seeing the names of their releases, I think its more than certain to say it's only a headsculpt. Damnit. I was so hyped for a full figure.

View attachment 647651

Here's all the images for those who don't wanna go on the BBICN website.
View attachment 647659View attachment 647660View attachment 647663View attachment 647661View attachment 647662

I also saw this custom Leon that was sold on another weird bilibili chinese site. Anyone know the name of the jacket? It looks so good!
View attachment 647666
So it's 3:44 AM where I am and friend called for that head news lol I thought someone passed away, usually nobody calls me this time, jumped here, what's going on? Are we in the LEON ERA or no?

Well the head doesn't look bad,but it doesn't look amazing either, shut your mouth Leon! Acceptable as we don't have other alternatives... I have their Snyder Superman and while it doesn't look WOW quality of the sculpt is pretty good.

Last edited:
So it's 3:44 AM where I am and friend called for that head news lol I thought someone passed away, usually nobody calls me this time, jumped here, what's going on? Are we in the LEON ERA or no?
Unfortunately, only a hs from them... a good one at that! A GREAT one if they close the mouth, a perfect one if they fix the nose! Haha

Unfortunately, only a hs from them... a good one at that! A GREAT one if they close the mouth, a perfect one if they fix the nose! Haha
Have no idea why someone decided to keep his mouth open in that weird way. I love Leon with a resting b**ch face. Hope they'll close the mouth, still gonna preorder tho,who knows maybe that's our only chance. lol

I'm confused by the reaction to the By-Art Leon headsculpt. It looks nothing like the game model. We are talking about 4 Remake, right?

I think it's pretty close. Better than the Dam sculpt.
It's too bad that Lim or Gametoys isn't trying a 1/6 scale RE line.
Damtoys Leon looks like they used the 3D model from the game, which makes sense since it's official. The Dam sculpt is very accurate, although the paint is not perfect. Remove the hair from this one and I don't see Leon.

As much respect as LIM's past releases deserve, I personally hope we won't have to spend 3 years in radio silence waiting for a great Leon... no matter how many accessories and hand hairs are included
Still can't fathom the fact that they will not be making a 1/6 scale Leon, even thought I remember RRX saying they are fans of the games... I know they are friends with Master Team and they are making him but cmon... I think Leon from Lim would be something close to Arthur in sales.
Damtoys Leon looks like they used the 3D model from the game, which makes sense since it's official. The Dam sculpt is very accurate, although the paint is not perfect. Remove the hair from this one and I don't see Leon.
Yeah, he doesn't really look like in game but I'm personally happy, hate how frog faced, bug eyed he looks in game. I can happily accept this sculpt as Leon, much pleasing to the eye for me. But you're completely right, it's not there yet.

Yeah, he doesn't really look like in game but I'm personally happy, hate how frog faced, bug eyed he looks in game. I can happily accept this sculpt as Leon, much pleasing to the eye for me. But you're completely right, it's not there yet.
I love his look in RE2R and RE4R, and that Capcom finally sticks with consistent faces instead of making a new face in every game. This headsculpt is a hard pass for me personally.

Back