Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys for liking my sculpt😄 kinda makes me want to make another one. I still have some of that sculpt. I’m just glad some of you appreciating what I did. And yes, the outfit is just me using what I have in hand. The jacket is HT Indy, Inflames Metalboss gloves, harness unknown, black/dark grey pants, and Leon the Professional boots, I forgot the brand. I kitbashed it to see how it looks like with the head (While writing this I just realized I used Leon boots for another Leon🤣)
It a good custom

Thank you guys for liking my sculpt😄 kinda makes me want to make another one. I still have some of that sculpt. I’m just glad some of you appreciating what I did. And yes, the outfit is just me using what I have in hand. The jacket is HT Indy, Inflames Metalboss gloves, harness unknown, black/dark grey pants, and Leon the Professional boots, I forgot the brand. I kitbashed it to see how it looks like with the head (While writing this I just realized I used Leon boots for another Leon🤣)
Took a couple close up pics to show off how the sculpt! Without a doubt my favourite figure! Baffles me no one but hot toys 15 years ago has attempted a RE4 Leon.

Another one? You considering doing a RE4 Leon V2?? I’d definitely be interested!

IMG_3631.jpeg
IMG_3632.jpeg

Did anyone else order the new Jill head sculpt by Super Duck?

Awesome sculpt! :love:

View attachment 647014

Such a huge improvement over the first version!
View attachment 647015

Mine just has this weird glossy spot on the forehead... :cry:
:horror:taz
...or is it supposed to be like this...? Never seen anything like it...
I think they spilled the gloss they use for the eyes on the forehead. Would definitely get a replacement. It looks like she’s sweating profusely

View attachment 647014

View attachment 647015

Yeah thats definitely a defect.
Sculpt still looks pretty decent though. It's just a little annoying that Super Duck's sculpts usually seem to turn out much different than the promo photos. 🧐
jill.jpg

Looks like they modelled her more after Death Island Jill than RE3R Jill.

looks pretty great overall, but a bit *too* detailed and bright… is that made from the DAM RE2 sculpt?
Edit: definitely is a repaint/rehair. Pretty awesome.
5522ADE3-B172-42F9-917D-033FBFE7BAFB.jpeg

The gloss issue is easily fixed with some Mr Top Coat Flat spray. Just be sure to cover what you don’t want to have a matte coat. Could use that blue gac stuff that you paint and peel.

Last edited:
looks pretty great overall, but a bit *too* detailed and bright… is that made from the DAM RE2 sculpt?
Edit: definitely is a repaint/rehair. Pretty awesome.
View attachment 647062
The hair root is very nice. But the anime eyes aren’t doing it for me. I also feel like some likeness was lost. Skin texture is nice but he looks like he’s been in the sauna a little too long 😅. I’d rather have the stock paint.

I hope the artist doesn’t read this, they’re obviously talented. Just don’t like some of the choices that were made. Personal preference.

Yeah thats definitely a defect.
Sculpt still looks pretty decent though. It's just a little annoying that Super Duck's sculpts usually seem to turn out much different than the promo photos. 🧐
Yeah, basically you never know what you get in the end with Super Duck. This one is a winner though.
(Apart from that damn defect on mine... sigh... :eek:)

Looks like they modelled her more after Death Island Jill than RE3R Jill.
Agreed.

View attachment 647014

View attachment 647015

No glossy spot on mine that I noticed. Definitely getting a spare tho.

Back