Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6b736bf932aba6297a96dc0df8323f36.jpg

d2c51d7934a81be29b7d41ba0f862bd5.jpg

I don?t even know what uniform I this came from I got it from a friend on Facebook. Wish it were more blue than grey.

Capcom loved to grey-out blue hues in the REmake-RE4 era. Even in the HD remaster they had a chance to fix things but Jill, Forest Speyer, etc. are still grey. The RPD uniform in RE4 is grey as all hell too. I'm still a firm believer Leon's pants were originally meant to be blue in RE4 (it's his main color afterall).

That being said, I'm glad when Hot Toys did both RE4 Leon's, his pants and his RPD uniform were indeed a faded dark blue.

Some old posters here like Plissken and Project suggested I get a 1/6 scale copter for my STARS Alpha and Bravo teams about 10 years ago. Now that I'm better off and always looking to expand my horizons/hobbies, I just may within the next few years. The harder part will be figuring out how to decorate it appropriately with the STARS get up.

200576_0.jpg

200576_3.jpg

Capcom loved to grey-out blue hues in the REmake-RE4 era. Even in the HD remaster they had a chance to fix things but Jill, Forest Speyer, etc. are still grey. The RPD uniform in RE4 is grey as all hell too. I'm still a firm believer Leon's pants were originally meant to be blue in RE4 (it's his main color afterall).

That being said, I'm glad when Hot Toys did both RE4 Leon's, his pants and his RPD uniform were indeed a faded dark blue.

I haven?t owned the Hot toys Leon, but I?m unsure what uniform this is from. Would you know by chance? I don?t think its the hot toys but I could be wrong

I haven?t owned the Hot toys Leon, but I?m unsure what uniform this is from. Would you know by chance? I don?t think its the hot toys but I could be wrong

Not 100% sure but I'm fairly sure it's the Hot Heart bootleg. This pic of mine from a few years ago is the official Hot Toys Leon RPD uniform (with a custom head that was on eBay way back) and it's definitely blue.

fa83be8883ce96b7368602c80ec69c66.jpg

Thank you. I have the hot heart RE4 Leon. I?m going to do a quick swap of how it looks with this body and head. I?m really digging the Damtoys body he uses

When you make that swap post pics i wanna see how cool that swap looks!!

I either had the Hot Heart RE4 Leon or the Hot Toys RE4 Leon a while back i honestly don't know which because i got it off ebay but was listed as the Hot Toys figure. I didn't like that figure at all it's not even close to be accurate to Leon in RE4 so i started swapping parts out here and there so very little of that figure still remains. I am still working on getting that RE4 Leon just right.

Has anyone received the MT Toys Jill set and posted pics? I haven't seen any and I'm just wondering as I preordered that set and prefer the look of that one.

Also...any news of an RE8 Chris 1/6th scale and/or an Ethan Winters set in the same scale?

I just can't stand not having any news on either of those not being released or at least worked on. Finished RE Village and absolutely need those 2 in my collection

No word on Chris or Ethan as of yet. Hopefully dam toys sort us out. A Chris all in one set would be so cool. His plain black pea coat look, then the swap out parts for his later look. It would be so awesome

Has anyone received the MT Toys Jill set and posted pics? I haven't seen any and I'm just wondering as I preordered that set and prefer the look of that one.

Also...any news of an RE8 Chris 1/6th scale and/or an Ethan Winters set in the same scale?

I just can't stand not having any news on either of those not being released or at least worked on. Finished RE Village and absolutely need those 2 in my collection

Scroll up. She was released months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn?t that a custom? Maybe I?m mistaken....

I'm actually not sure myself. I haven't seen a Jill head sculpt like that before, so it would have to be a custom print and not just a repaint.
I'm too lazy to go back and check this thread, but I think there was also a picture of her holding the ray gun.

I'm actually not sure myself. I haven't seen a Jill head sculpt like that before, so it would have to be a custom print and not just a repaint.
I'm too lazy to go back and check this thread, but I think there was also a picture of her holding the ray gun.

We have the MTToys set, super duck one and swtoys so idk that one that was posted probably was a custom and 3D print. I could be wrong but who knows these companies are pushing out more RE3 Jill skirt set.

Back