Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that was quite some time after the remake, I can be patient if they give us Leon but I really hope they do 😅
Everyone in Limtoys fb group is asking 1/6 version after 1/12 tease so I hope they'll reconsider it. I believe they'll make more coin with 1/6 release than 1/12

I'd prefer they keep working on the 1/12 stuff
I don't know their finances, but their 1/12 has incredible detail and is really accessible for us folk who don't collect 1/6.

Theyre doing both for their last ofus figs. So I dont see why not both. The only reason theyre not doing RE2 in 1:6 is bc Damtoys got to it first

I'd prefer they keep working on the 1/12 stuff
I don't know their finances, but their 1/12 has incredible detail and is really accessible for us folk who don't collect 1/6.
With all the respect,why to collect 1/12 when you can get a ''full pack'' as 1/6? I know some ppl collect 1/12 but most of the collectors collect 1/6. Is it about the price? Space? I'd prefer to get 1 figure in 1/6 than 5 in 1/12. For me it's about the quality,not about the quantity.
While some of the 1/12 figures look truly good,it's impossible to make them look good enough in that scale for my taste. Face paint and outfits can't be done as perfect as it can be in 1/6 scale.

I hope someone makes a good looking RE4 Leon in 1/6,there are 2 versions in 1/12 announced already.

With all the respect,why to collect 1/12 when you can get a ''full pack'' as 1/6? I know some ppl collect 1/12 but most of the collectors collect 1/6. Is it about the price? Space? I'd prefer to get 1 figure in 1/6 than 5 in 1/12. For me it's about the quality,not about the quantity.
While some of the 1/12 figures look truly good,it's impossible to make them look good enough in that scale for my taste. Face paint and outfits can't be done as perfect as it can be in 1/6 scale.

I hope someone makes a good looking RE4 Leon in 1/6,there are 2 versions in 1/12 announced already.
I mainly collect 1/6 but I understand the appeal of 1/12. Since you don’t have to be picky about what you collect. For example for the movie predator I would only pic up Dutch and the Jungle hunter in 1/6 but in 1/12 I’d complete the whole team. 1/12 is less of a commitment and something you can have fun with.

For RE4R I am down for both 1/6 and 1/12, and can’t wait to see how lims version turns out.

As for quality it depends on the company… think lims RE2 Leon in 1/12 is far superior to the 1/6 Dam Leon even tho I am a fan of both!

Personaly I also collect 1/12, but not movie figures. It's good enough for comics characters, anime characters, etc. And when you collect, for example, Marvel comics characters or Dragon Ball Z characters, not only there isn't a lot of choice in 1/6 scale but you want to build a team of characters so you have to have "quantity".
But I agree 1/6 is better for movies or photorealistic characters like RE characters from newer games. I collected some Neca figures in 1/12 before and while they are really good for the price and the scale, it's mostly great for monsters characters (Predator, Alien, or even masked characters like Friday the 13th Jason, etc.) and not that great for actors likeness.

Back to RE topic : the characters I would like to see are Barry and Moira Burton from RE Revelations 2.
Not only am I a big fan of the game (unlike some people) but I think Barry would be a cool character different enough to the young Leon or Chris. He is an older dude.
And I liked Moira too. And she can be cool on figure form with maybe her survivor look after the 6 months hiding and fighting on the island.

Back to RE topic : the characters I would like to see are Barry and Moira Burton from RE Revelations 2.
Not only am I a big fan of the game (unlike some people) but I think Barry would be a cool character different enough to the young Leon or Chris. He is an older dude.
And I liked Moira too. And she can be cool on figure form with maybe her survivor look after the 6 months hiding and fighting on the island.
If we are talking obscure RE characters, I have a soft spot for an Operation Raccoon City Lupo and Vector (even tho I am not a big fan of the game).

Personally have no interest in a Revelations 2 Barry… however a RE1 Remake Barry would be awesome.

If we are talking obscure RE characters, I have a soft spot for an Operation Raccoon City Lupo and Vector (even tho I am not a big fan of the game).

Personally have no interest in a Revelations 2 Barry… however a RE1 Remake Barry would be awesome.
Fait enough. Any Barry would be cool. Because he is not the typical hero type. It's just that in Revelations 2 he is finally playable !

Did some deep thinking about how long it'll take Damtoys to do any other RE figures... So I decided to head to a craft store and had a field day with my existing customs. Here's Leon with repainted hair and a retooled body
20230516_153028.jpg

Compared to the Original:
20230516_152746.jpg

Also got new holsters and pants for Jill. Subtle, but it makes all the difference in terms of looks and articulation.
20230516_154227.jpg

20230516_153942.jpg

Some Leon and Jill propaganda since I'm stoked for Death Island :)

Last edited:
Which TBleague body do you guys recommend for Ada and Ashley? Looking for something small bust. I feel like the S23B is too athletic but the S25B looks too small.

Back