Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was this ever in a game?
Yes, unofficially and not for Rebecca. Someone modded her concept outfits into RE3R. Nexus link.

390-1605961121-922397410.jpeg

ah, shame, Rebecca's my favorite.
She was my favorite too, and then the RE3 remake happened. Been Jill all the way since! Too much badassery! lol
But RE0 was the first RE game I ever played, so definitely have some fond memories there. I hope we see another run of her figure with the green STARS outfit some day.

She was my favorite too, and then the RE3 remake happened. Been Jill all the way since! Too much badassery! lol
But RE0 was the first RE game I ever played, so definitely have some fond memories there. I hope we see another run of her figure with the green STARS outfit some day.
I felt Jill waqs too prickly in the remake, and unnecessarily so, I liked it in some aspects but not others. I wonder if the RE3:nemesis edition will do anything to fix that or the other issues that game has.

I'd like to get a remake of 0 or outbreak and get Rebecca and Billy back in some capacity. Zero was amessy game, but it did a lot of unique things that could've been carried over, I often wonder how the n64 version of it would've panned out.

Claire, Jill, Sheva and Rebecca are all best girls. I can't choose one over the other.

We need another Sheva fig. Not a huge fan of the Hot Toys one. She looks too serious and Sheva is a lot prettier in the game.
vgm07-sheva11.jpg

Sheva-Alomar-Resident-Evil-5-video-games-38743063-806-806.jpg

I think Jill acted fine in RE3R. She was only cautious and assertive around UBCS since Umbrella were behind the Mansion Incident, which caused her massive PTSD.

3181FF86-06DA-4120-A56B-37A607CB1D02.jpeg
92534B9A-ACEE-47B1-AAC5-6BB661D93F46.jpeg
044F8C70-A912-4B10-8113-04C7F70659CA.jpeg
069C5E6A-EB85-4B84-AB13-93A6FD7E6991.jpeg
9043116A-7D66-40D5-90DD-69D8D979BF79.jpeg

I felt Jill waqs too prickly in the remake, and unnecessarily so, I liked it in some aspects but not others. I wonder if the RE3:nemesis edition will do anything to fix that or the other issues that game has.

I'd like to get a remake of 0 or outbreak and get Rebecca and Billy back in some capacity. Zero was amessy game, but it did a lot of unique things that could've been carried over, I often wonder how the n64 version of it would've panned out.
They're making a Nemesis edition? That could be interesting. I never played the original so I never got to see this clock tower I've been hearing about (other than in the Unreal youtube videos). Really hope they add it back in.

Claire, Jill, Sheva and Rebecca are all best girls. I can't choose one over the other.

We need another Sheva fig. Not a huge fan of the Hot Toys one. She looks too serious and Sheva is a lot prettier in the game.

I think Jill acted fine in RE3R. She was only cautious and assertive around UBCS since Umbrella were behind the Mansion Incident, which caused her massive PTSD.
I've been thinking about that as well. I know Patriot Studio is making a 1/12 RE5 Chris, but Sheva doesn't seem to getting any love at all these days.
I'm guessing it might have something to do with RE5's lack of popularity with the gaming community. I personally don't remember much about the game myself. I remember playing it, but I couldn't tell you what the story was about. I've completely forgotten. :unsure:

Oh I know about the SW release. Unfortunately I wasn't into collecting at the time so I missed it. I think it might be one of SW's coolest figures they've ever made, but there's no way I'm paying that much for it. lol

They're making a Nemesis edition? That could be interesting. I never played the original so I never got to see this clock tower I've been hearing about (other than in the Unreal youtube videos). Really hope they add it back in.

I've been thinking about that as well. I know Patriot Studio is making a 1/12 RE5 Chris, but Sheva doesn't seem to getting any love at all these days.
I'm guessing it might have something to do with RE5's lack of popularity with the gaming community. I personally don't remember much about the game myself. I remember playing it, but I couldn't tell you what the story was about. I've completely forgotten. :unsure:

Oh I know about the SW release. Unfortunately I wasn't into collecting at the time so I missed it. I think it might be one of SW's coolest figures they've ever made, but there's no way I'm paying that much for it. lol
Yeah, nobody knows what's in the new RE3re, we also have nothing from re4re, or the re8 dlc, capcom has gone deadly silence on us since the leaks.

I too also want Rebecca classic, but I'm not paying that kinda money for it. I have no idea why nobody else has tapped her market yet, same with classic Wesker, it's baffling.

Who "leaked" Nemesis Edition? If it's Dusk Golem, I wouldn't trust them. They said a lot of things about RE8 that turned out to be bs, like the villain being Alex/Natalia. Then when people call them out, they say, "well things change during the production." Not by THAT much... Quit lying. :cautious:

This Nemesis edition thing was a "leak" from 4chan that said it was gonna be shown at TGS or something like that, it's fake. The cover used DBD Nemmy with Jill fanart, and the details were toooooo good to be true

RE3R is done and Capcom moved on, even if people keep requesting DLC they don't care, which makes the whole RE8 DLC being done "due to popular demand" super scummy of them. Those new Steam database branches ended up being just a logo added to PC

I'd be very surprised if they actually listen and try to make the game better... but at this point? They would've announced something by now

By The Way Anyway SomeWay Anyhow Somehow.... Just News... RE: Welcome to Raccoon City already had the digital online one, for those who havent see it or who their country is not releasing it like mine... as bad as it is its still RE in title.. :)

Last edited:
By The Way Anyway SomeWay Anyhow Somehow.... Just News... RE: Welcome to Raccoon City already had the digital online one, for those who havent see it or who their country is not releasing it like mine... as bad as it is its still RE in title.. :)
I finally saw it yesterday. Decent little zombie flick. It reminded me a little bit of Resident Evil in some ways. :rotfl

On a more serious note though, how do these scripts get approved anyhow? I'm 100% sure they only went after it visually, and did absolutely no research regarding the original storyline whatsoever. All they would've had to do is make a freaking RE movie that actually followed the games. And this thing went completely off the rails somehow. Instead they give us this cringy mess.
Only thing I liked was the 90's vibe it gave off. But man, so any wtf moments... o_O

Last edited:
I finally saw it yesterday. Decent little zombie flick. It reminded me a little bit of the Resident Evil in some ways. :rotfl

On a more serious note though, how do these scripts get approved anyhow? I'm 100% sure they only went after it visually, and did absolutely no research regarding the original storyline whatsoever. All they would've had to do is make a freaking RE movie that actually followed the games. And this thing went completely off the rails somehow. Instead they give us this cringy mess.
Only thing I liked was the 90's vibe it gave off. But man, so any wtf moments... o_O
they just slap the name on it, and hire a disposable team to helm it for a tax write off so they can make more money for themslelves at the end of the year, they never intended it to be good. When it's not laughably bad, it's outright nonsensical or convoluted.

They COULD pay actual talent to make a good film, but the ROI would not be as high as just making a flop to launder money, most likely.

This Nemesis edition thing was a "leak" from 4chan that said it was gonna be shown at TGS or something like that, it's fake. The cover used DBD Nemmy with Jill fanart, and the details were toooooo good to be true

RE3R is done and Capcom moved on, even if people keep requesting DLC they don't care, which makes the whole RE8 DLC being done "due to popular demand" super scummy of them. Those new Steam database branches ended up being just a logo added to PC

I'd be very surprised if they actually listen and try to make the game better... but at this point? They would've announced something by now
We been knew it was fake. It one of those too good to be true type of ideas. :cry: I loved RE3R but it had too much cut content. The fact people so desperately want a Nemesis Edition should prove to Capcom it wasn't a total failure. Fans want more of a good game.

I wonder what RE8 DLC will be about. Not a Hero was decent but all other modern RE DLC have been lacking imo.

Also happy to hear WtRC has come to digital. I can finally re-hate watch it with my friend lol.

I finally saw it yesterday. Decent little zombie flick. It reminded me a little bit of the Resident Evil in some ways. :rotfl

Well according to the director Johannes it was a very faithful adaptation of the games since he loves the games and played them. This movie says otherwise besides the overly used references and Easter eggs that’s all this movie has to offer because who ever wrote WtRC butchered the lore and characters from the games. You might as well watch those top ten RE videos on YouTube.

The ***** in the Red Dress joins the custom collection.
IMG_20211221_205953969.jpg
IMG_20211221_205944625.jpg

In the back you can see Rebecca's vest stained from her box's foam, which I mentioned once. Always annoys me when I look at it but I don't want to bother removing and cleaning it. I try to think of it as "battle damage".

U know what really sucks, Everyone who never played RE games but Already saw Alice RE gonna think and assume the Anderson movie is much much better than all RE games since they told everyone that RE:WTRC is faithful to the game... :cry: :cry:

U know what really sucks, Everyone who never played RE games but Already saw Alice RE gonna think and assume the Anderson movie is much much better than all RE games since they told everyone that RE:WTRC is faithful to the game... :cry: :cry:
The second Anderson film was more accurate to the games than this trainwreck.

Back