Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks P_A, I'm really grateful for the pics!! Looks like the thread came off and I'll have to sew it back, probably best to find a new body for it first though. The shoulder broke so I'm still looking for the perfect TBleague.

I think I'm starting to catch up with you on Alice collectibles.
My collection so far:

20211127_010133.jpg

:rotfl

Hey Project_A Did you hear that DC Douglas apprently leaked a ton of stuff regarding RE4remake including that
he's getting his own campaign like Ada did in re4 originally and he's got a messed up arm from code veronica going by the concept art

Just picked up 'The Clone' for about $100 on ShadyExpress...sorry meant AliExpress.
I guess now I'll just have to wait and see if it'll ever actually show up. lol

107201865137PM_2_meitu_2.jpg

If anyone's interested, the seller still has a BF sale on it for another day.
(127.29US $ 33% OFF|Swtoys FS018 1/6 The Clone Alice 2.0 12'' Female Action Figure Body Full Set Model for Fans Birthday Holidays Chrismas Gift|Action Figures| - AliExpress)
Also found found out if you have the Honey app installed, and search for codes after hitting the Buy Now button, it gives you another discount. o_O

Last edited:
I think your paintball camo outfit Jill from REmake is my favorite of your customs. What revolver is that?

View attachment 548867
Got a third Alice clone.
At this point I'm convinced that you have more Alice figures than the clones Umbrella had of her.:rotfl
Which one would you say has the best quality from the ones that SW has released so far? The new FS040 would be my pick from what I've seen.
I just wish I enjoyed the movies more than I do, then I might be able to convince myself to get a few more of them.
I was just bummed at how weak and pathetic they made the OG characters look, while Alice was this all-powerful zombie killing machine. Just wasn't right man! lol

At this point I'm convinced that you have more Alice figures than the clones Umbrella had of her.:rotfl
Which one would you say has the best quality from the ones that SW has released so far? The new FS040 would be my pick from what I've seen.
I just wish I enjoyed the movies more than I do, then I might be able to convince myself to get a few more of them.
I was just bummed at how weak and pathetic they made the OG characters look, while Alice was this all-powerful zombie killing machine. Just wasn't right man! lol
Hahah, thanks.
Hmmm honestly I do like the ninja sculpt a lot, my second one would be the final chapter one but it’s not my favorite I’ve only seen one video where the person makes the sculpt look really good otherwise it’s a bit off not sure where…. I hated the re1 Alice sculpt from swtoys. I should be getting the new FS040 figure soon and we’ll see if I need to hide the sculpt with goggles and the scarf or get another HT sculpt. I like the Alice movies, they’re entertaining except for the last one but it’s think of them as an alternative universe to the resident evil world. I wished I enjoyed Welcome to Raccoon but they movie has a lot of problems and it starts with the script. 🤢

I wonder if Asmus or some third party will tackle Wesker's new look in RE4 remake. I'm not sure if I like it more than his old RE4 look, and I'm not the biggest fan of the veronica burns.

I wonder if Asmus or some third party will tackle Wesker's new look in RE4 remake. I'm not sure if I like it more than his old RE4 look, and I'm not the biggest fan of the veronica burns.
No, I don't like the burns either, his healing factor should have healed that like the original version did.

I just want that giant robot gone, I hated that. Also, the laser scene was like watching Spider-Man.

I hope DC Douglas gets recasted for RE4R. I've always found his voice inferior's to Richard Waugh's. It's the perfect time for new talent to take over, preferably someone who is legit English (or can pull off an English-American accent better) this time around, please Capcom?

No, I don't like the burns either, his healing factor should have healed that like the original version did.

I just want that giant robot gone, I hated that. Also, the laser scene was like watching Spider-Man.
yeah, I didn't mind the castle, but the lava and the giant baby robot was alswasy dumb. Maybe they won't have his burned arm in the final version.

RPD: I hope DC Douglas gets recasted for RE4R. I've always found his voice inferior's to Richard Waugh's. It's the perfect time for new talent to take over, preferably someone who is legit English (or can pull off an English-American accent better) this time around, please Capcom?

I don't agree with Douglas, I love his Wesker, I think he hams it up a lot, but he was fine in REmake when he's trying to keep it level. The great news is, this will have to lead to more Wesker figures finally. Been too many years.

yeah, I didn't mind the castle, but the lava and the giant baby robot was alswasy dumb. Maybe they won't have his burned arm in the final version.

I don't agree with Douglas, I love his Wesker, I think he hams it up a lot, but he was fine in REmake when he's trying to keep it level. The great news is, this will have to lead to more Wesker figures finally. Been too many years.
With all the recent allegations and mounting evidence of him being a sexual predator (blurred it because I don't mean to offend anyone), I personally don't want him voicing Albert Wesker, a character I've loved since I was a child. If Capcom replaced Alyson Court and Roger Craig Smith, who were perfect as the Redfields, why keep the guy (who if they're not going to fire for being a you-know-what) continues to do smut reading panels despite their warnings and disapproval? Who breaks NDA? The guy is bad news all around. 🤷‍♀️

Onto a lighter topic, I do like Albert's redesign in RE4R. He looks mad dapper. Seems they've also given him side swept hair which is also so nice 😍. I am looking forward to more Albert figs. Speaking of, I actually recently finished a custom RE1 Albert. Need to take some photos to post later.

With all the recent allegations and mounting evidence of him being a sexual predator (blurred it because I don't mean to offend anyone), I personally don't want him voicing Albert Wesker, a character I've loved since I was a child. If Capcom replaced Alyson Court and Roger Craig Smith, who were perfect as the Redfields, why keep the guy (who if they're not going to fire for being a you-know-what) continues to do smut reading panels despite their warnings and disapproval? Who breaks NDA? The guy is bad news all around. 🤷‍♀️
I don't take stock in allegations like that ever, more often than not it's twisted to make whoever they're attacking look bad. Same thing happened with Vic Mignonia and it was all a bunch of ******** because bulma's va got pissed he wouldn't date her, and it ruined everybody's careerers. All a bunch of pearl clutching about things people only care about because it makes them look good, not a fan of that kinda stuff.

I personally don't mind him breaking NDA, means we get to voice concerns about the design or otherwise. Dan Southworth accidentally broke NDA at a power rangers meet and revealed DMCV years early, and it was great that he did, guys are real passionate about their work. Prior to that me and a couple of die hards were the only ones convinced it was coming at all.

I also never really cared much for any of the VA's in resident evil just as long as they sounded good, the exceptions being Silverstein as Hunk and Wesker because they just sound so perfect. It'd be like that abomination of DR4 where they replaced my man TJ Rotolo with some literal who. His performance was too solid to get rid of him, and if they did get rid of him again for a DR remake, it'd need to be somebody REAL special.
Onto a lighter topic, I do like Albert's redesign in RE4R. He looks mad dapper. Seems they've also given him side swept hair which is also so nice 😍. I am looking forward to more Albert figs. Speaking of, I actually recently finished a custom RE1 Albert. Need to take some photos to post later.
I am honestly not a huge fan of his haircut, but I think it'll look better in game, I love it and hate it, honestly it's basically just RE6 China Leon's outfit isn't it? It's mostly there, but I feel like it's missing something. Not sure what though. Maybe I'm just getting old or something, but I feel the same about all his suit outfits.

Attachments

• 20211127_232101.jpg
    20211127_232101.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 53
Back