Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brandoloneous , I need a little help, years ago I got the remake chris redfield custom heads , I forget the sculptor and the painter , you got the same ones, what body did you use ? I thought it was the bruce lee body , but it doesnt look right. thank you for any help
Standard Hot Toys TTM 19 that's bootlegged aplenty nowadays. Only figure I ever used the Bruce Lee body for was my Forest Speyer custom.

Standard Hot Toys TTM 19 that's bootlegged aplenty nowadays. Only figure I ever used the Bruce Lee body for was my Forest Speyer custom.
Oh ok great thank you, finally was looking to set him up and the code Veronica Chris and forgot what body. I think I have a Han solo body also I was using for him

If we ever get a Steve figure, this is how I'm posing him. :rotfl

20210905_174014.jpg
tumblr_a4ecf68b71adc0dbc93e4db9e0e85e6e_754d68eb_2048.jpg

I just hope we get a Code Veronica remake, which is my fave RE. Speaking of, a while back I saw someone selling a Volks Claire for $10k. Anyone here lucky enough to own one of these?

tumblr_5500519bc303ca62ca8075dca268b06a_f64be8dd_1280.jpg

I have the Rebecca cloths of the volks dolls, goal was to use that for a custom chambers but they were too small.
Didn't know there were more Volks dolls beyond Code Veronica. Which outfit for Rebecca was it?

c836002075.1.jpg
c8360020751.jpg

My dude looks miserable. Like he saw his own WtRC character vignette. Same.

That new SWToys Rebacca Chambers in her red outfit seems to be dropping quite a bit in price, now.

Cheapest on eBay is currently around £115, with AliExpress sellers flogging them for as low as £107. Usually I see them for the best part of 150, making me wonder if they're not selling very well.

I must admit that I'm slightly tempted to pick her up. Those who own this figure: is it worth doing so even at a lower price? I can't seem to help but think the actual production figure looks cheap and half-baked, judging by the ones I've seen on this thread and elsewhere on the web. But, it'd fill the gap in a STARS display.

It's still a bit of an investment, especially when considering the overscale head and the fact that she only comes with a shotgun - as useful as it'll be in my growing collection. Not to mention the possibility of replacing the red with olive green, but alas, I fear I'll miss out on her again!

This really puts into perspective how big the red Rebecca is compared to everything else, wow!

Rebecca is of such tiny build in the games, 5'3'' in fact according to the wiki (and lets be honest, easily noticed considering she's shorter than Jill) but the head means a smaller body isn't much of a fix. Is it still worth grabbing? I daren't lose out on another Rebecca.

Back