Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a cool picture, is the zombie a figure ?

Thank you. Yes it's a quick kitbash figure put together.
Pretty sure its a recast from Michonne's (The Walking Dead) zombies.

Behind the scenes below:

IMG_3962.jpg

Thank you. Yes it's a quick kitbash figure put together.
Pretty sure its a recast from Michonne's (The Walking Dead) zombies.

Behind the scenes below:

View attachment 508267

Is that a PWToys 1/12 Leon I see in the background? Would you happen to have any more photo's of him?
Been looking at getting him, but it's hard tell what the quality is like from promo pics.

Found one last PPToys P002B Ada outfit on the web for anyone interested. Crazy expensive though!

https://kidgiftstoreus.com/product/in-stock-pptoys-p002b-16-female-agent-suit-clothes-12-figure-model-toys-doll1207-1591232034/

Too painful. With that PPToys P002B aftermarket price-point I will get myself a MTTOYS 1/12 Ada.
mt00x__112_scale_ada_wong_cost_1602769354_7c2e1965_progressive.jpg

Is that a PWToys 1/12 Leon I see in the background? Would you happen to have any more photo's of him?
Been looking at getting him, but it's hard tell what the quality is like from promo pics.

Here's my Leon and his jacket treated with Acrylic finisher.
IMG_3975.jpg

Sharing a new profile shot of my 1/6 RE2 Remake Ada.
Thanks Project_A for the neck tip!

Ada Wong profile 2.jpg

Too painful. With that PPToys P002B aftermarket price-point I will get myself a MTTOYS 1/12 Ada.

Here's my Leon and his jacket treated with Acrylic finisher.
View attachment 508364

I feel ya. What sucks is P002B is literally one of the best Ada kits out at the moment.
But it's also the same price as the 1/12 scale Ada+TBLeague body. :(

Acrylic finisher? That's interesting. Does that prevent the pleather from cracking? Never heard of anyone using it on figure clothing.
And thanks for the pic. He looks pretty good! But I ultimately decided to go with the Limtoys Leon S Version.
He just comes with so much stuff. lol

I feel ya. What sucks is P002B is literally one of the best Ada kits out at the moment.
But it's also the same price as the 1/12 scale Ada+TBLeague body. :(

Acrylic finisher? That's interesting. Does that prevent the pleather from cracking? Never heard of anyone using it on figure clothing.
And thanks for the pic. He looks pretty good! But I ultimately decided to go with the Limtoys Leon S Version.
He just comes with so much stuff. lol

Agreed P002B is the best Ada kit as of now.

Yes the acrylic finisher is supposed to prevent pleather from cracking. I saw some collectors doing that for their HT Black Widows/ Scarlet Witches hence I did the same. Applied to the whole of Mr X's trenchcoat and Ada's neck strap & revolver straps for now.

LimToys version definitely looks good! I'll be grabbing the Damtoys Leon as well. Not sure why I bought the RE6 Leon haha... maybe a portable Leon for my outdoor toy photography meet-ups ;)

Agreed P002B is the best Ada kit as of now.

Yes the acrylic finisher is supposed to prevent pleather from cracking. I saw some collectors doing that for their HT Black Widows/ Scarlet Witches hence I did the same. Applied to the whole of Mr X's trenchcoat and Ada's neck strap & revolver straps for now.

LimToys version definitely looks good! I'll be grabbing the Damtoys Leon as well. Not sure why I bought the RE6 Leon haha... maybe a portable Leon for my outdoor toy photography meet-ups ;)

I'll have to give that acrylic finisher a go on my figures yet. I'm not really sure about the pleather items on my HH Claire, it feels like they won't last too long before they start to crack.
Is the jacket still pose-able/moveable with the finisher applied? It doesn't harden the pleather/leather material?

I actually thought that version of Leon was from the vendetta movie. I had completely forgotten that he was even in RE6. Wait a minute...I think I only now just realized I've never played RE6! Holy crap wth?! Where have I been?! I guess I've always thought RE6 was RE5 for some weird reason. :thud:
He's a cool figure though! You just need the PWToys Ada now to go with him! :D

I'll have to give that acrylic finisher a go on my figures yet. I'm not really sure about the pleather items on my HH Claire, it feels like they won't last too long before they start to crack.
Is the jacket still pose-able/moveable with the finisher applied? It doesn't harden the pleather/leather material?

The pleather goods are still moveable with finisher applied. Mine has a glossy finish although I'm using the matte variant. :huh

Remember to apply thinly and let it cure in between applications. I did 3-4 layers of coating for most of my pleather items.
DO NOT rest the painted surfaces over one another as they will stick together, if left to cure that way.

Sharing my new shot of Ada again :blissy

Ada Wong Sewer tunnel.jpg

76abb674288888c04d8bbcfc1008d987.jpg

7637a66d6bbdb2d41d86a14aee824617.jpg

dcb35a95d3cae964339f29338dfba953.jpg

Resident Evil was released on March 12, (2002). 19 years ago today. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back