Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f9d5c21074c4906b63facaa984b63acc.jpg

0681ff6eb04ba40d8221085c2fcd82b4.jpg

83b3a220cdca99415ac7e4543e3286aa.jpg

0345f1a8ba15f09fc4cfc8c75b8ddec1.jpg

2fde70113a9725508eeff2e2965db0a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn damtoys! That freaking looks amazing!
Ok, might have to bites specially now that at the very least, theres a nice Claire to go along with it.

I'm so pumped to get Leon seriously I'm excited for this figure I think Dam toys did a great job with this and they have a good track record of releasing figures as close or the same as the prototype sometimes better. I really hope we see more characters from them not just Leon.

I'm so pumped to get Leon seriously I'm excited for this figure I think Dam toys did a great job with this and they have a good track record of releasing figures as close or the same as the prototype sometimes better. I really hope we see more characters from them not just Leon.

Just depends on Capcom and Nauts. But I hope we get more figures from the classics though. I don?t mind more figures from the remakes though.

Just depends on Capcom and Nauts. But I hope we get more figures from the classics though. I don?t mind more figures from the remakes though.

That's true. If they did I will be glad with that also a good Leon from RE4 and Chris from RE6 would be awesome.

I think I need to get Tyrant. Lol
How does everyone like theirs? Does he seem like he's worth the price tag?

Deluxe price does not justify, hence I went with the Normal release. Then again it depends on individual preference.
Overall figure is menacing and exudes plenty of presence when placed beside the RE2/3 remake ladies.

photo_2021-03-02_16-30-12.jpg

Deluxe price does not justify, hence I went with the Normal release. Then again it depends on individual preference.
Overall figure is menacing and exudes plenty of presence when placed beside the RE2/3 remake ladies.

View attachment 507577

Holy! I had no idea the he was that tall! Thats basically a 24 inch figure. Now that price tag is starting to make sense!
In fact, it almost looks like they might have made him too tall? Or maybe I'm just forgetting his height from the game.
I agree with you on the deluxe set, but at the same time I really do like the base that comes with it with Leon buried under rocks. lol
Arrh maybe I should grab him while I still can.
I just can't get over how friggin tall he looks in that pic! Epic! :lol

They used the same body as the Toys-Era Colossus. Yeah, he's too damn tall. Hopefully someone makes a better version down the road more accurate to the height and size he's supposed to be.

Holy! I had no idea the he was that tall! Thats basically a 24 inch figure. Now that price tag is starting to make sense!
In fact, it almost looks like they might have made him too tall? Or maybe I'm just forgetting his height from the game.
I agree with you on the deluxe set, but at the same time I really do like the base that comes with it with Leon buried under rocks. lol
Arrh maybe I should grab him while I still can.
I just can't get over how friggin tall he looks in that pic! Epic! :lol

giphy.gif

Else you might wanna save some money by skipping the Leon diorama base to spend on the upcoming DAMTOYS Leon instead! :hi5:

They used the same body as the Toys-Era Colossus. Yeah, he's too damn tall. Hopefully someone makes a better version down the road more accurate to the height and size he's supposed to be.

I'm not complaining. IMO headsculpt is as close as it gets to in-game graphics. Not sure if other companies would even attempt another Tyrant release at all. Foresee a Nemesis figure maybe, but not another Tyrant. :huh

I saw a Mr X mod on Facebook let me see if I can find it.

I'm not complaining. IMO headsculpt is as close as it gets to in-game graphics. Not sure if other companies would even attempt another Tyrant release at all. Foresee a Nemesis figure maybe, but not another Tyrant. :huh

There's literally no telling with these random third party companies. There's a leaked pic of Lisa Trevor which gives me hope for a REmake Tyrant one day.

Not sure if other companies would even attempt another Tyrant release at all. Foresee a Nemesis figure maybe, but not another Tyrant. :huh
Thats what I'm thinking. I'm guessing nemesis will be the next one. I feel like I'll miss out if I don't get this guy soon! lol :horror

That actually does look a lot closer to his in-game size. Just a shame about the head looking oversized with that mod, but it's really not too bad actually. I'm guessing it's less noticeable in person too. Almost looks like they might have used a Vader body, looks pretty similar in size.
I'm just picturing him trying to walk through RPD doorways with his original height. Can't imagine he'd leave very many walls standing. lol

So if I buy the deluxe version for $300, who wants to buy a Leon base for $200?? :rotfl

Back