Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3d51c658471a8908af0a27d2bc555399.jpg

Just need to mod the vest and find the source of the patch she has on the left side.

63a2093aa362aac27f5b5514c13dd735.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switching out the clothing of Jill to the new body... I lightly snagged her top... ugh it's driving me nuts. It's sold out everywhere.

Would any of you guys have a spare tube top for Jill?

I was thinking about getting a custom one done if I couldn't find one. One that was more color and material accurate.

I asked Geewhiz about doing a custom top... it's just too much money. Are there any other good tailors out there that anyone could recommend?

Hi Everyone, my Sheva from Hot Toys is showing signs of wear on the rubber body. Has anyone or could anyone recommend a good replacement body? Does Phicen have one that matches the skin tone or nearly?

Would any of you guys have a spare tube top for Jill?

I was thinking about getting a custom one done if I couldn't find one. One that was more color and material accurate.
I have a couple. Light blue nite out v2 or dark blue Viking?

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Viking is too dark works best for a classic RE3 Jill.

bde7738c64b1c890978d01768543157e.jpg

7e9cac00873cc2265b472137e8432bcb.jpg

5d71b31356bc481b3d67a3cdb2eb4c75.jpg

Maybe OurWorld will make a new RE3 Jill kit. :lol

The custom?

Someone who was making RE customs posted a few years ago.

Ah okay. Looks better even though it doesn't match REmake. The viking is just too goddamn dark.

Did you do that hair sculpt yourself? Looks good and very REmake like. I wouldn't even know how to attempt that.

It's not my custom. Another fallen RE custom member who posted and left.

He was going for the ORC look.

b1b968c4648e4652f1901b9a1ca19027.jpg

I never realized that the ORC look didn't have the sweater around her waist.

The BSAA pouch I ordered for mine somehow was mixed up at the post office. It was out for delivery yesterday and then it went back... so I don't know when the hell it's getting here.

Back