Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they're sending it back to the sender... ****. So I ordered something similar from Toy Anxiety, the problem is it's two pouches sewn together so I'll cut them in half. Since they have a minimum dollar amount of buying stuff, you can't order less than $5, I had ordered some belts I'll mod like P_A's to have hanging at her side. I never noticed it until I played REmake remastered that it holds the defensive daggers.

Note to self don't work on customs anymore. :lol with the STARS Jill set and now this:

485f0f749e1954fe279b99443f0cfad5.jpg

Awesome!!! Although the boots are inaccurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to self don't work on customs anymore. :lol with the STARS Jill set and now this:

485f0f749e1954fe279b99443f0cfad5.jpg

I'll rather wait for these companies to release these awesome kits. Although the boots are inaccurate.

2883ab13e64ab5d42e9a46772e8266ea.jpg

I'm just leaving mine simple. :lol

a0357269254701eaac6e34e4e301039f.jpg

I still like the ORC though. Instead of heels I like the combat boots look better.

Aren't you getting a harness, holster done?

Yeah at some point. I still need a RE4 Ada body. I don't want to use the Phicen I got.

The guy that's going to do it at some point is currently putting together a China outfit Leon, which is priority one.

Yeah at some point. I still need a RE4 Ada body. I don't want to use the Phicen I got.

The guy that's going to do it at some point is currently putting together a China outfit Leon, which is priority one.

China outfit for Leon is pretty badass. I can't wait to see how it comes out.

China outfit for Leon is pretty badass. I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Yeah I really like it too. You'll be blown away by it. I'll wait to get it in hand before showing it off, which I would guess would in a week or so. Honestly, Hot Toys couldn't do it any better, it's that good. It's the best and most ambitious RE custom I've seen.

Yeah I really like it too. You'll be blown away by it. I'll wait to get it in hand before showing it off, which I would guess would in a week or so. Honestly, Hot Toys couldn't do it any better, it's that good. It's the best and most ambitious RE custom I've seen.
Who's making it? I definitely need me his blue China outfit.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

I thought he said he couldn't make anymore due to lack of available parts?

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

He had told me that it's difficult to put together since IIRC the parts he uses were scarce. You can ask him if he plans to do more. This was an ongoing project for some time and finally put one together for me. I just need to mail the spare Leon head I got to get the neck chopped off.

Wow, you were right. He does look amazing! Completely so. I'd love to have him for my collection but as you said the scarcity of the available parts makes that difficult. I'll save the picture you posted and add that to my collection instead haha.

The proportion looks abit off.

Either the vest is too baggy or the pants too 70's like.

OK looks like the custom is using 3rd party body, which explains the wide hip & odd proportion. the head is probably recast too since it doesn't come with the neck.

Haha, Mozgus has some crazy facial features. What a crazy character. On to the topic at hand, can anyone link to me a fitting vest for a Hunk custom? Can't find that perfect one, seems that I may need to do some modifications to one.

I built mine out of multiple parts. Some old pics.

UeZrQWb.jpg

eOmUvum.jpg

NdmuxOp.jpg

4MVPPDl.jpg

I don't recall what vest I used, but it's got the MOLLE straps so you can loop equipment to it. It's a basic zip vest with nothing on it. And I found two sets of three rifle mag pouches. You also need a hydration pouch (although the game version isn't real and mine isn't accurate) finally you need a tan harness. Mine is green but it does the job. Couldn't find a tan one I liked.

Back