Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you don't call them bootleggers when they aren't bootlegging.

you can call them unlicensed manufacturer, or Intellectual Property Thieves, or 3rd party Custom manufacturers, but you don't call them bootlegs, unless they bootleg.

You're right. I'm going to change my ways. Starting today.

The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you are :lecture.

tumblr_inline_ol3tu0Ieqg1sbjfof_500.gif

you don't call them bootleggers when they aren't bootlegging.

you can call them unlicensed manufacturer, or Intellectual Property Thieves, or 3rd party Custom manufacturers, but you don't call them bootlegs, unless they bootleg.

Jill is clearly wearing boots. Therefore bootlegging. Learn your knowledge before you speak.

It is. You can still find them on eBay.

Yeah I just bought one. I also bought ANOTHER body for Nemesis Jill. I got the Rey body, but the torso skin tone was too dark and bought a Scarlet Witch Avengers body since it's lighter. The original body I got was a Black Widow, I don't recall from which one... that was almost Dorito colored around the collar bones :lol

What's the best place to pre-order STARS Jill? Anywhere that doesn't need payment upfront?

I would go with one6thkit. You a down payment. Idk if Toy Panic has the set for preorder.

Btw, I preordered the bootleg STARS Chris. Will be swapping out body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm so where does one pre-order that? Got a link?

not worth the price. the set is sold at same price HT did last time and came with very few accessories. No Gatling Gun i think.

if you just want the outfit might as well wait for it to be parted out. the head should be abundant.

not worth the price. the set is sold at same price HT did last time and came with very few accessories. No Gatling Gun i think.

if you just want the outfit might as well wait for it to be parted out. the head should be abundant.

6bc58d2ae2cb88c4640aa4a60a1b37c3.gif

Those parts do add up... Sell want you don't need. Even the HT STARS Chris parts go for about $50 and up. The whole figure is $600 and up. Gatling gun or not... it'll be worth the price for some.

Back