Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jill outfit looks very nice but that head's gotta go. Just like OurWolrd's previous effort with Lara Croft, it looks too doll-ish and the hair looks halfway trough a rebonding treatment. :lol

Head kinda reminds me of the PS1 model :lol

The sculpt is there, but it's ruined by the dead expression and salon-fresh hair and flat paint app. I think a repaint would fix it, or at least help it tremendously. Either way, it's so good that we're getting this set since I always wanted one. Now to look for that bootleg RE1 Chris. :lols

Definitely getting. The accessories are a real nice touch and those gloves are perfect, much better than the weird Viking ones.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

The sculpt is there, but it's ruined by the dead expression and salon-fresh hair and flat paint app. I think a repaint would fix it, or at least help it tremendously. Either way, it's so good that we're getting this set since I always wanted one. Now to look for that bootleg RE1 Chris. :lols

I've been looking for that bootleg RE1 Chris, no luck yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's not bad and it's at least better than their Claire head. Hell I may even try to get a spare head just for Nemesis Jill depending on how it looks without the beret.

Definitely getting. The accessories are a real nice touch and those gloves are perfect, much better than the weird Viking ones.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

I'll definitely grab another set of the hands. Good thinking.

Yeah unfortunately. I was going to try and get another head, but it's no where to be found. I might end up just getting a second Ourworld head.

It's loooong sold out. It's either the production was too small or the demand was too high, since it's impossible to find one online nowadays. Pretty impressive for a bootleg!

And it actually looks really good.

HT can pimp all the $400 Iron Mains they want...we just bought a $90 awesome Jill Valentine :rock

I don't think coming up with RE1,2 & 3 characters would be an engineering feat for HT, it's too bad they don't have any interest in it and these bootleggers are smartly seizing the opportunity. Their loss.

I don't think coming up with RE1,2 & 3 characters would be an engineering feat for HT, it's too bad they don't have any interest in it and these bootleggers are smartly seizing the opportunity. Their loss.

you don't call them bootleggers when they aren't bootlegging.

you can call them unlicensed manufacturer, or Intellectual Property Thieves, or 3rd party Custom manufacturers, but you don't call them bootlegs, unless they bootleg.

Back