Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i haven't received your supposingly 3rd friend request. You might wanna try the 4th time.

And people like you who can't accept other people's point of view when it differs from your own tend to call others trolling. I call it a discussion. Somebody brought up the question why HT favors IM, i explained, you can't understand or accept, then i have to go tru the character analysis, you still can't accept Batman is getting old & IM is the new thing, but let's not derail this thread, if you have some problem with me, feel free to open up a new thread in the relevant section.:exactly:

There is a time and place for praising your precious Iron Man, and the Arkham thread for a week wasn't it. I have no problems with other people's opinions, but you you go out of your way to troll threads with Iron Man and you utterly refuse to acknowledge it and instead counter accusations against you for trolling with more trolling :lol

The mod said Point Infraction for gifs. You know you have lotsa points right for a senior member. I doubt the board can lose a high value member like your good self.

The remaining of the board posts gifs or do you just stay in the VG section?

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04358.jpg

DSC04359.jpg

well it was a discussion, granted it lasted a week, if only you guys stopped defending Batman, note that i had to reply you folks everytime you posted your opinion on my statements just to be polite. it's rude to ignore what you folks typed you know. who knew you guys were just setting up a troll trap for new members, should have known better. i guess that is what people call College Hazing. :gah:

There is a time and place for praising your precious Iron Man, and the Arkham thread for a week wasn't it. I have no problems with other people's opinions, but you you go out of your way to troll threads with Iron Man and you utterly refuse to acknowledge it and instead counter accusations against you for trolling with more trolling :lol

well it was a discussion, granted it lasted a week, if only you guys stopped defending Batman, note that i had to reply you folks everytime you posted your opinion on my statements just to be polite. it's rude to ignore what you folks typed you know. who knew you guys were just setting up a troll trap for new members, should have known better. i guess that is what people call College Hazing. :gah:

There was no "troll trap", mashed potater. You argued incessantly about Iron Man in a Batman thread, and annoyed a fair amount of Batman fans. If you were indeed sincere about having a well thought-out discussion, common sense would have told you to stop when things got out-of-hand - and in which case, it did; for an entire week.

Everyone sees it but you, and that's just hilarious :lol.

yea i'm sure every batfan who can't stand different opinions think that way. but let's be fair i compared both from a neutral point of view, i did praise both of them & also criticized both of them, yet hardcore batman fans only see one side of the coin.

like i said if you have problems with me or other members just open a thread and you can discuss about it all day.

There was no "troll trap", mashed potater. You argued incessantly about Iron Man in a Batman thread, and annoyed a fair amount of Batman fans. If you were indeed sincere about having a well thought-out discussion, common sense would have told you to stop when things got out-of-hand - and in which case, it did; for an entire week.

Up til now still nobody did any Plischen body swap on any of the female HT figures esp Ada?

He sure lives in his own vegetative state.

Don't think no one wants too they look cheap and the paints on the hot toys Ada sculpt wont match.

On the contrary, the new Phicen bodies are very aesthetically pleasing. I can vouch for that since I have 3 of them now. That being said, I just realized you might not want them for Ada on the basis that the ankles of the Phicen bodies are visible for some reason. :slap

Holy crap, this RE2 Ada custom is just as tough if not tougher than my RE2 HUNK custom. Getting closer to finishing it, but does anyone know where to get little studs/rivets? Need a bunch for her belt.

you can use a dot of metallic paint, it actually works really well. use the thick rubberized paint in the little accordion bottles, that paint is actually made to decorate t shirts. PA is actually right or you could go to any other major crafts store to get this. not sure what you have in your area.

Thanks very much guys! And thanks for that link, Seb, I now have some little studs/rhinestones on the way!

I would post a mostly complete Ada custom, but her wrist broke off trying to put her hand peg back in, then that same arm broke off at the shoulder when I barely moved it up. That's never happened to me, so be careful guys, Ada bodies are apparently really delicate. I had to order a new Ada body and now have to wait for that to arrive as well :slap

I also had a hard time putting her wrist peg back in. Almost broke the damn thing. Guess I wasn't the only one. Be careful guys!

Back