Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was the re4 version I would buy it! Sadly, I don't need nor care for the RPD version.
Well, theres actually not much difference at all in the versions. The only real difference is a change in the shirt/jacket & harness. And the belt on re 4 looks like the belts you can get for $3 shipped. lockrock ebays these pieces every now and then

I'm glad that Hot Toys has announced a line for RE 6. At least I'll have a chance at snagging Leon. But, hot dang... I don't even want to think about the wait for that thing lol.

Once again, when and where was this announced? Same goes with MGS4, I can't find anything via Google.

Odd, because when looking for it all I found were results of Snake Eater figs, Ada and RE5 figs :banghead:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Im off for now guys, see you when Re 6 HT Leon figure in hand pics show up :)

Ugh, I was in Japan when that MGS2 Snake interest thread was going on. All this time I check there and there's diddly squat, and as soon as I can't, I miss the damn thing. Guess this MGS4 and RE6 announcement happened last month while I was in Japan too.

Well, looking forward to the RE6 figures, now that my hate for the game has died down, I'm in it for the characters! Leon, Ada, Chris, and Sherry better get first priority. I swear, if they make Helena and Piers to start it off then wonder why the line wasn't successful...

No i haven't received your supposingly 3rd friend request. You might wanna try the 4th time.

And people like you who can't accept other people's point of view when it differs from your own tend to call others trolling. I call it a discussion. Somebody brought up the question why HT favors IM, i explained, you can't understand or accept, then i have to go tru the character analysis, you still can't accept Batman is getting old & IM is the new thing, but let's not derail this thread, if you have some problem with me, feel free to open up a new thread in the relevant section.:exactly:

nmg6z9.jpg

Friend request sent :) :monkey3

You've trolled countless threads and now you're giving lectures that you shouldn't do it? Did you go to Trolling Anonymous? :rotfl

You should be counting your blessings with all the crap you've done on this board since you joined that you haven't been dealt with by a mod the way you should of been.

The mod said Point Infraction for gifs. You know you have lotsa points right for a senior member. I doubt the board can lose a high value member like your good self.

Woot! I haven't been banned for posting gifs. *knock on wood* Let's see how long this lasts :yess:.

And I do say, top of the morning to you, Dave! :monkey5

MkbrJ.gif

Back