Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!! Cant wait. Love the resident Evil movies.
Some people just need to think of it more as an extension of the
resident evil franchise storyline instead of complaining of how its not like the videogames. In a way, the videogames actually are progressing into the movie storyline. Look at Jill in RE5, she's pretty much like the Alice character now.

How could it be an extension of the games when it totally ignores them? The only thing these share with the game are the words "Resident Evil."

How could it be an extension of the games when it totally ignores them? The only thing these share with the game are the words "Resident Evil."

QFT my friend. Besides I don't remember a time in RE5 where Jill had Jedi powers or became a ninja lol.

In all seriousness though I don't blame people who like the movies. My sister loves em'. Even I can sit through the first one with out a problem. It's ine the sequels where they try so hard to turn make it the Matrix with zombies with the over the top action and the creator trying to make Alice cooler than the game character's as well as portray the game characters as weak is what really turned me against the movies.

Last edited:
Which is rawly sad because there's a lotmif cool stuff that could've made the movies great. Heck, I'd rather watch videos of the game cutscenes than the third movie.

this one defn looks to be the worst of the 4, I didnt mind the first 3, but this one looks horrid

ZZZ... I know I see it if I dont fall asleep first... Way to destory anther one of my favorit characters show biz... I had high hopes for you WESKER but I should have known better...

Awesome!!! Cant wait. Love the resident Evil movies.
Some people just need to think of it more as an extension of the
resident evil franchise storyline instead of complaining of how its not like the videogames. In a way, the videogames actually are progressing into the movie storyline. Look at Jill in RE5, she's pretty much like the Alice character now.

Yea and extension of hollywood ruining some of the best franchises ever made for money, How can this be an extension of the series when they put in a character that nobody cares about. Seriously if they wanted to be true to the material then they would of made jill the main character.

And whats with all the stupid alice upgrades, security, virus enhanced, jean grey powers, now shes a ninja, whats next does she fly in this one ?

My bad. I guess using "entension" was a poor choice of word on my part. What I meant was more of another version of the story. I can respect if people dont like this movie. I usually get into arguments all the time with several friends who are fanboys and I feel that a lot of times, some movies get a bad rap.

This is one of those cases tho where again, I can respect if people dont like it cause I do agree that although comic books movies or video games need to be tweaked in order to be made into a movie, as long as the core of the story is intact, it should still be ok. That is not the case in these movies. They did revamped characters and storylines.
What I just want to emphasize though that if you end up not really comparing it to the videogame, on its own...its not really a bad movie and in fact, enjoyable...at least for me.
But again, its just my personal opinion and I do understand if people dont like it.

My bad. I guess using "entension" was a poor choice of word on my part. What I meant was more of another version of the story. I can respect if people dont like this movie. I usually get into arguments all the time with several friends who are fanboys and I feel that a lot of times, some movies get a bad rap.

This is one of those cases tho where again, I can respect if people dont like it cause I do agree that although comic books movies or video games need to be tweaked in order to be made into a movie, as long as the core of the story is intact, it should still be ok. That is not the case in these movies. They did revamped characters and storylines.
What I just want to emphasize though that if you end up not really comparing it to the videogame, on its own...its not really a bad movie and in fact, enjoyable...at least for me.
But again, its just my personal opinion and I do understand if people dont like it.

No need for apologies man. And I apologize if I came off as a d!ck as that wasn't my intention. I don't blame people who like the movies. As I said my sister loves em' and I have several freinds who really like em too.

Jill (Sienna Guillory) in RE4 movie.... what appears to be like the battle-suit in the RE5 game, Blonde, with the red pump on the chest. under Wesker's influence?

jill-valentine-resident-evil.jpg

source...
https://www.beyondhollywood.com/mil...ienna-guillory-back-as-jill-valentine-in-re4/

Dammit, that's leaked info. I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Yeah, I know...feeling bad about getting spoiled regarding a crappy movie. I'm hopeless.

WTF is the point of starting to make the movies like the games NOW, after the previous films have been such crap......I really don't understand that

Wait a minute. I thought we'd be seeing a wup a** army of Alices. Isn't that how the last one ended or am I mixing up movies? Anyway doesn't look too great, doesn't look too bad. I'm sure I'll be seeing at the movies when it's released.

Wait a minute. I thought we'd be seeing a wup a** army of Alices. Isn't that how the last one ended or am I mixing up movies? Anyway doesn't look too great, doesn't look too bad. I'm sure I'll be seeing at the movies when it's released.

Yea, Alice was in the cloning facility and she was there with her clones. I'm thinking they will explain it away saying something like that the clones are attacking Umbrella facilites around the world all at once and the "main" Alice will attack their HQ and that we'll follow her in the film

I think Johnny Messner could be a better choice as Chris Redfield than Wentworth Miller.

tumblrl06izmczb81qzdrym.jpg

messner.jpg

Back