Media Resident Evil 4 - 5 - 6 (PS4 / XBONE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
366229697.gif~c200

This part was hype and it still is. Love how the song plays and you see raccoon city destroyed. First movie was well done.

I think Alexia has been the best female villain in the RE franchise.

Don't you mean Henry?
Henry is a futanari who catfishes people under the belief he is many celebrity women, Alfred is a twin crossdresser who thinks he is a messed up woman/his sister. There's a difference.

Imagine if Henry thinks it's Caitlyn Jenner though :lol

WHat happened to Henry? I think i was away for a while and i came back, he was gone and he is the butt of jokes

WHat happened to Henry? I think i was away for a while and i came back, he was gone and he is the butt of jokes
Got banned for spamming MGS threads and making alternate accounts :lol Henry became infamous for other things that I could PM you about.

Anyway, I just finished Revelations 2 with the bad ending, and sting from the bad ending aside...it's...all right, at its best. I kind of expected much worse, but it's overall not that bad. I feel like Capcom put in some honest effort - not a whole lot, mind you, but enough for me to just go 'good effort Capcom'. But it still feels low budget (I blame the episodic format), and could have been a lot better in some spots.

Been playing RE4 on PC totally maxed out and with the help of flawless widescreen screen mods to make it fit my big ass wide 4K monitor.

What could they possibly add to make it better than the PC version?

How many times has this game been released? Lol

According to Wiki...

Platform(s) GameCube, PlayStation 2, Microsoft Windows, Wii, Zeebo, iOS, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

10 double dips :lol

It's strange how the original Xbox never got one, what's the deal Capcom? :lol

Give me RE4 on portable though and I will take it gladly!

Back