Media Resident Evil 4 - 5 - 6 (PS4 / XBONE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero is made up of mostly failed experiments. I wonder what you'll think of the Proto :monkey3 but I don't believe you're close to that yet.

Did you get out of the Training Facility yet?

Zero is made up of mostly failed experiments. I wonder what you'll think of the Proto :monkey3 but I don't believe you're close to that yet.

Did you get out of the Training Facility yet?

Not yet, but close. Damn level never ends.......and it doesn't help I spent half a day looking for a use for the lighter fluid when I had the lighter all along........lol.............I have two of the three stone tablet dealios and know how to aquire the 3rd. I actually had to go to Youtube to see that you have the guy play the piano to open the wall. Totally thought it was just some weird homage to the first one. Proto is a level?!?! Hmm, no idea. Don't tell me......nothing can top Zombie Monkeys in my book............?

Not yet, but close. Damn level never ends.......and it doesn't help I spent half a day looking for a use for the lighter fluid when I had the lighter all along........lol.............I have two of the three stone tablet dealios and know how to aquire the 3rd. I actually had to go to Youtube to see that you have the guy play the piano to open the wall. Totally thought it was just some weird homage to the first one. Proto is a level?!?! Hmm, no idea. Don't tell me......nothing can top Zombie Monkeys in my book............?

Proto isn't a level, it's a monster. That's not it's full name either since I don't want to spoil it for you. You'll come across it fairly soon after you take the cable car. Not really a spoiler there. It's my favorite monster of the game, even more than the final boss which sucks IMO.

Proto isn't a level, it's a monster. That's not it's full name either since I don't want to spoil it for you. You'll come across it fairly soon after you take the cable car. Not really a spoiler there. It's my favorite monster of the game, even more than the final boss which sucks IMO.

Ok, you have me curious now. Just defeated Man-bat or whatever that boss was in the Church...not too bad. Taking a break to watch Magicians on Syfy.com. Finally onto a new area!!!

Ok, you have me curious now. Just defeated Man-bat or whatever that boss was in the Church...not too bad. Taking a break to watch Magicians on Syfy.com. Finally onto a new area!!!

Proto is after the Church which is sorta in the last area of the game. When I say Proto, it's just short for Prototype and it's a Prototype of a well known monster.

I've been replaying RE4 on PS4 and I'm having a blast, although I noticed the game was getting significantly harder with less ammo, health and more hard hitting enemies. However, I noticed that my hit ratio was within the 85% range- significantly higher than what I would achieve on PS3 then it hit me, has the game been secretly changing the difficulty for me?

For many years I've heard a lot of rumors about the game's dynamic difficulty and only today I decided to check it out. I think the game just gained a newfound respect from me.

I actually think that might be true, very true at that. Sometimes enemies would disappear, and I totally feel that the peso drops were stingier at times. I don't think RE5 had this since I died a few times to stuff, namely Sheva's incompetence and other things. And the game never felt 'easier'.

Also what the hell was with the water room? The water was spazzing out :cuckoo:

I actually think that might be true, very true at that. Sometimes enemies would disappear, and I totally feel that the peso drops were stingier at times. I don't think RE5 had this since I died a few times to stuff, namely Sheva's incompetence and other things. And the game never felt 'easier'.

Also what the hell was with the water room? The water was spazzing out :cuckoo:

I'm almost positive it's true since my hit ratio has been consistently high at 85% whereas my PS3 playtrough was about 50-60ish with the game "rewarding" me by throwing more tougher enemies and I'm really having a hard time getting ammo drops. I was beginning to think my game was broken until I noticed my hit ratio was higher than I'd ever gotten ever in my entire life. :lol

I fogures it out, because i had alot of difficulty in some areas. I remember specifically in the castle with the monks, I kept dying, and then less monks would spawn.

picked up zero again today. had billy up in the machine facility or whatnot. Should have realized when I saw red cannisters I should have used the other female.......argh. Spent a while with him until I finally went to a walkthrough. This game's pseudo co-op sucks. Other than that, its fun

Update yup, Tyrant is always a welcome cameo! Of course, he kicked my butt......

Last edited:
Update: Took out Tyrant Proto (again). One of my fav monster designs in the series. Think I am at the end, as I just got the electonic key card and went thru the door - and onto a cutscene where it's reveled the 20 year old hipster wannabe is actually Dr. Marcus or whatever his name is. LOL.

So, lame incarnation of the character. Doesn't Capcom know creepy old dudes are way scarier than 20 years old with long hair, dress goth and sing? Ah....guess not.

Yeah Proto is awesome and a much more interesting design than the T-002 from the original. The fact that Proto is broken and doesn't work right I love.

And yeah, Marcus belongs back in a Final Fantasy game. And from what I understand, it's not actually Marcus and it's just the Leech Queen using his memories and form.

Yeah Proto is awesome and a much more interesting design than the T-002 from the original. The fact that Proto is broken and doesn't work right I love.

And yeah, Marcus belongs back in a Final Fantasy game. And from what I understand, it's not actually Marcus and it's just the Leech Queen using his memories and form.

Hmm...interesting on the leech queen..................and if not mistaken, this is the 3rd appearance of a Tyrant?

Hmm...interesting on the leech queen..................and if not mistaken, this is the 3rd appearance of a Tyrant?

Well in timeline order, it's the first ever. But if you're going by release, it's the 5th I believe. You got:

RE1 T-002

RE2 Mr. X

RE3 Nemesis

RECV T-103

RE0 Prototype

Mr. X is a T-103 but X is just a nickname that came from either the toys or the novel. Nemesis is a T-103 as well, but had the Nemesis parasite injected into him, which gives him almost a human level intelligence and way higher regenerative capabilities.

Novel is where Mr. X got his nickname.

Also, Nemesis's final form was created by consuming a fallen tyrant but idk which model it was.

Ah yeah. The six tyrants carried by the chopper that drops Mr. X into the RPD had five others, and all of those went to the dead factory in RE3 and fought the US special forces who were trying to get the G-Virus from Birkin. One of them turned into a super Tyrant, but all five were killed with the rail cannon.

Back