Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

If they want FPS go play the Darkside Chronicles. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may not be fixed camera guys. Capcom seems to hate that lol

they could make 3 kind of different gameplay to please everyone

It may not be fixed camera guys. Capcom seems to hate that lol

The new Capcom does. :lol it'll probably have to do something with the VR....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the new vr gimmick. Save that for games that only need vr or rely on it. All the vr games out right now are just ok to bad.

In absolutely no way can this be over the shoulder.

So I've noticed in both third person and mostly first person from RE7, the whole "aspect" is lost. Everything seems....smaller than it really is, and you tend to rush and ignore the environment, as well as having the ability to see 360 degrees. In fixed angles, you are a lot less aware of what's around the corner, that is why THIS WORKED PERFECTLY...

I wonder, are they still doing this?

wait until E3

I wouldnt be surprised if they ended up scrapping the Re 2 Remake. And i wouldnt blame them. For years people bitched and moaned at them to return to Survival Horror and then when they released Re7 people just watched it on youtube. The same would happen here. Like 300 die hard people worldwide would buy it, and 75 youtubers trying to get day 1 views. And then the other 3.9million people would be confused as to why are they charging full price for a 54 year old game.

Capcom really need to become militant and issue copyright strikes to people who play their games on youtube like Atlus with persona.

I wouldnt be surprised if they ended up scrapping the Re 2 Remake. And i wouldnt blame them. For years people bitched and moaned at them to return to Survival Horror and then when they released Re7 people just watched it on youtube. The same would happen here. Like 300 die hard people worldwide would buy it, and 75 youtubers trying to get day 1 views. And then the other 3.9million people would be confused as to why are they charging full price for a 54 year old game.

Capcom really need to become militant and issue copyright strikes to people who play their games on youtube like Atlus with persona.

I haven't played RE7 (waiting for a sale)and so far I've been avoiding spoilers but a lot of people I know ended up watching a full Lets Play instead. The same case happened with other story driven games like Arkham Knight and Uncharted 4. I won't be surprised if Youtube overhauled their copyright laws pertaining to newly released games.

I haven't played RE7 (waiting for a sale)and so far I've been avoiding spoilers but a lot of people I know ended up watching a full Lets Play instead. The same case happened with other story driven games like Arkham Knight and Uncharted 4. I won't be surprised if Youtube overhauled their copyright laws pertaining to newly released games.
Watching RE7 does totally kill the game because you know the plot, the locations and the jump scare set pieces. Theres little to no incentive to play it afterwards. But i dont get why people demanded we get limited ammo, slower gameplay, tank controls, item management and scary atmosphere when you dont get a sense of any of thoes aspects when the people making the demands ended up watching somebody else play the game. And even worse, people reviewing the game despite never laying a finger on it. Threads full of in depth discussion about how scary the game is, how it plays, the story, all the while the person talking was sat watching youtube videos. The same is going to happen with Re 2 and the sales are going to be terrible and uninspiring to Capcom. And thoes backseat RE fans are then going to cry for Re 3 remake. And Outbreak 1 & 2 ports with online gameplay... and then watch them on Youtube.

Even if there are lets plays and whatnot, I'd still buy it and play through it cause RE2 was my favorite, I just hope that if they do finish the remake then it's similar to the original.

wait until E3

Yep.

If we see nothing at E3, then I would start worrying. Two years and nothing to show for it? I'd wager production never even started.

RE2 is 20 years old next year...

FRa6MDt.gif

Would be great if the RE2 remake also included a 3rd scenario- Jill Valentine RE3 Nemesis!

It's kinda funny to expect CRAPCOM to say something regardin' RE2 remake after their 3 minutes "apology for the delay of RE7's free DLC" video.

Back