Reference Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMinusZero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a project I'm hoping to start. I'm planning on doing a sculpture of Poggle the Lesser and maybe a warrior or his aide as well. Good reference pics of the Geonosians are really tough to come by, mostly small or bad quality images, so I was wondering if anyone here could help me out. Anything and everything you might have of Poggle and the Geonosians would be very helpful to me and I'd be grateful.

I decided to also post here in the custom board incase some of you guys don't check the main StarWars board.

Thanks!

Oww I would love to see that.... I think the Hasbro figure may be your best resource...

Poggle_Geo.jpg

Poggle.jpg

086_poggle.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

hahah yeah some of the 3 3/4 inch figures are bad! Looking forward to seeing your sculpt! You are either very brave or insane, either way welcome to the custom section which I may add is full of the brave.... but mostly the insane.

Haha, my vote would be for insanity. I honestly don't think Poggle himself would be crazy difficuly to sculpt,(if I can get some more good reference) but his clothing is pretty intricate, I have no idea how to go about doing that.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

And that paintjob isn't terrible, it's just, the Archduke had a terrible cold....

I was looking at my Hasbro GDrone and I'm thinking a little cutting, a little sculpey, a little painting and you can have a really nice custom Poggle!

Thanks, I did do the repaint. I always thought Hasbro did a good job on the sculpt. I've got most of my SW customs in my albums section on my profile page, if you are interested.

Back