Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the 'as long as they deliver on better quality' when people are trying to justify the price.
Sideshow have no intention of upping their quality dramatically. They didn't do that on $2000+ legendary scale statues and they are not going to do it here.
They have started charging Hot Toys prices on 1/6 scale figure, just because they can, but the quality is not even close.
Every thread where a product has an unexpected price point, people cross their fingers, wish upon a star and post, "maybe that means they are really serious about quality this time!" lol nope, not then, not now ....and not on the next thread, whatever it may be :lol

If you choose to buy from them you just have to hope the drop off in quality is not too great. That is all there is to it.
Excellent post.

Wow, the price definitely is a shocker. But think of it this way, fellas: all those free points you got during Spooktacular help soften the blow.

Wow, the price definitely is a shocker. But think of it this way, fellas: all those free points you got during Spooktacular help soften the blow.

Not really. Once shipping is calculated the savings are minimal.

It's all good if one wants to buy this statue no matter what, it's a beauty. It's the whole price justifying bs that gets old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just saying that Sideshow gave us like $50 for entering a few codes. Helps offset the cost.

Not justifying not the price--if someone doesn't like it, they don't have to buy. I am a bit taken aback, but as others have said, this may be the time to us RPs and move on.

I want this to be brilliant. Not just because I'm buying it tomorrow, but also I want to see the malcontents act butt hurt when it becomes a grail.

Pass will buy later for 400.00 to 450.00 my amount I want to pay. I've seen the first RS go as low as 300.00 before so this will be possible if the ES is massive like most ss stuff these days. 100.00 increase from the new dc PF price is a bit too much for me to jump in on these large ES stuff that can be had for less later.

Pass will buy later for 400.00 to 450.00 my amount I want to pay. I've seen the first RS go as low as 300.00 before so this will be possible if the ES is massive like most ss stuff these days. 100.00 increase from the new dc PF price is a bit too much for me to jump in on these large ES stuff that can be had for less later.

You pop in every thread and say that. Put a sock in it. We GET IT. You'll buy it for less later on. :slap

CBG the risk taker huh?
You held out on most of your statues and when you decide you want it you pay like the aftermarket price.
Just an advice bud, if you are interested in this then order it on day of before it gets sold out. If product doesn't match proto, SS can offer refund/NRD too. Unless you like paying the aftermarket prices?

CBG the risk taker huh?
You held out on most of your statues and when you decide you want it you pay like the aftermarket price.
Just an advice bud, if you are interested in this then order it on day of before it gets sold out. If product doesn't match proto, SS can offer refund/NRD too. Unless you like paying the aftermarket prices?

Thanks I understand and agree. The reason I paid aftermarket for XM is I was never into them until I can't resist anymore. So that I admit my my own fault. The ss stuff I was not into a few until they were gone as well. But with new PO im a pro and know deals and when they will be had. But I could change my mind if ss shocks us with a tiny ES and tremble with fear of losing this. :lol

Also, during its peak, the original Red Sonja EX was comfortably and reliably selling for well above retail on eBay. Hundreds more. It was only after the announcement of the 2nd PF at SDCC and in recent weeks that the flooding of the market has caused resale prices to drop. After this rush to sell the first one dies down, the supply and demand will probably settle back into something like what it was before. Maybe not $600, but I doubt it'll sit at $300.

Anyway, I'm so ready to drop my 5k rewards points on her tomorrow.

Problem is that by using rewardpoints, you don't any from this buy.

They changed that like a year ago. You earn points on whatever the balance is after applying discounts, coupons, points, whatever. Funny how many people still haven't heard about that change. I still see it posted alot.

I
You pop in every thread and say that. Put a sock in it. We GET IT. You'll buy it for less later on. :slap

CBG the risk taker huh?

Don't feed :lol

2015-11-12-10-29-43--1652178892.jpeg

It will go for $1000+ on eBay.

I wish that I could afford three or four of this statue and make a killing selling them later on but oh well that's life.

Back