Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I didn't buy it. Not that it's terribad, but those statues never get the quality they deserve, except on less important parts like the base. Why spend more time detailing a shield & a helmet on a base, than working on the character's face? I don't understand.
At least the eyes are straight.

Yeah wonder woman might be worse considering how huge her edition size is. Can't wait for machiko!
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Yeah wonder woman might be worse considering how huge her edition size is. Can't wait for machiko!

Let's hope WW turns out like Superman... Everyone gave a good review on him. Sonja is very split, and a lot of recent SS releases.

Let's hope WW turns out like Superman... Everyone gave a good review on him. Sonja is very split, and a lot of recent SS releases.

Please don't say WW will have issues. That's my most wanted statue ever. If she comes bad, I will be so depress. She must be near perfect.

I think WW will be great. All the dc stuff has been fantastic. I cancelled mine , but I think she will be great. I'm going to live throu all of your guy's photos :)

Mine rescheduled delivery for tomorrow. Going to refuse delivery and have her go back without even opening. I just don't like the sooty look, and as expensive as the statue is, I'm not going to pay more to have it repainted. I shouldn't have to.

Sonja is very split, and a lot of recent SS releases.
95% of the people saying it's rubbish are going from pictures alone, most are changing their mind once inhand.
I don't remember one person saying they're returning once seen in person...

'On FedEx vehicle for delivery'.

95% of the people saying it's rubbish are going from pictures alone, most are changing their mind once inhand.

well, there is one in the other forum. Mine is out for delivery too!! hope to get one without flaws

Ugh... "Out for Delivery" but I have to work :( I hope UPS doesn't show up till late afternoon. Sig required! :(

Damn so close! Pics when you've received her Sir.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

got mine, did quick inspection for the pieces inside the styrofoam since I have to run somewhere else. Have to say, this one have the best EX I got for a long time. the size & details r fantastic. Will assemble the statue later tonight :)

Sign up for my ups online. You can authorize it for release without a signature.

Doesn't that require a paid account? I hate UPS, with a passion. Let's try delivering the same package at 2pm during the week because for the last two attempts no one was home (surprise).

Back