Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are times when I just don't think you can possibly be real.

And I'm not even close to the only one :rotfl

I actually think he is a troll. Just gets a kick out of it all. Noticed when he is called out for being a clown he ignores every single comment? Just says the next dumb thing.. Classic trolling.

I actually think he is a troll. Just gets a kick out of it all. Noticed when he is called out for being a clown he ignores every single comment? Just says the next dumb thing.. Classic trolling.
he may not be a troll ,he might actually be genuine ,maybe ignores the comments because he an rise above bullys

We are all friends here! No hard feelings for anyone ever. It's just a fun hobby. Yes expensive but worth it when we get the one we really want. :) this forum has help me more than any other. Thanks to all who help. You all help me make my collecting easier and less stressful.
Now to decide if I should buy Sonja or not? .... Still the big guy galactus comes before any other. But Sonja is nice too. Errr.... Btw someone said Sonja is already on WL? I will check now... Not sure if joking or not. But better be sure if sold out. Then WL it shall be right now.

We are all friends here! No hard feelings for anyone ever. It's just a fun hobby. Yes expensive but worth it when we get the one we really want. :) this forum has help me more than any other. Thanks to all who help. You all help me make my collecting easier and less stressful.
Now to decide if I should buy Sonja or not? .... Still the big guy galactus comes before any other. But Sonja is nice too. Errr.... Btw someone said Sonja is already on WL? I will check now... Not sure if joking or not. But better be sure if sold out. Then WL it shall be right now.

I think you bully us with each one of your incoherent, rambling posts. Will CBG buy RS? Galactus? The world waits with bated breath to the exiting conclusion of this thrilling question.

Boys! Boys! Buying statues that hold no meaning to you is tantamount to walking into a tattoo shop and spending several hundreds of dollars on a random ink 'cause it looks nice. Chances are you will regret it and end up selling it when SS unveils something you really like.

Nah. Some of my favorite statues (Lady Death included) were purchased solely off of the sculpt itself. knowing nothing of the characters background. Don't get me wrong. Marvel comics (Avengers and X-Men) is what I read growing up but sometimes the beauty of a statue sells itself. I haven't purchased a PF that I've sold. Not a 1

I think you bully us with each one of your incoherent, rambling posts. Will CBG buy RS? Galactus? The world waits with bated breath to the exiting conclusion of this thrilling question.

:lol:lol:lol

I caved and flexed the EX, she will go next to lady death...i guess im starting a random hot chick collection

:yess:

That's hilarious man! :hi5: Your not alone

Red Sonya
Queen of the Dead
Lady Death

I don't know a damn thing about any of the three but they are all smoke shows hence my Random Hot Chick Collection begins

:hi5:

And another Vampirella to add later :hi5:

Boys! Boys! Buying statues that hold no meaning to you is tantamount to walking into a tattoo shop and spending several hundreds of dollars on a random ink 'cause it looks nice. Chances are you will regret it and end up selling it when SS unveils something you really like.

Nah. Some of my favorite statues (Lady Death included) were purchased solely off of the sculpt itself. knowing nothing of the characters background. Don't get me wrong. Marvel comics (Avengers and X-Men) is what I read growing up but sometimes the beauty of a statue sells itself. I haven't purchased a PF that I've sold. Not a 1

It's the Coolness Factor that has made some of my Purchases but to compare getting a Tattoo to getting a statue is Funny Analogy, you can always get rid of a statue but you can not get rid of a Tattoo unless you do laser and then that's more Good Money after Bad.
First purchase off of the Sculpt C.S. Moores Fathom

Back