Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boys! Boys! Buying statues that hold no meaning to you is tantamount to walking into a tattoo shop and spending several hundreds of dollars on a random ink 'cause it looks nice. Chances are you will regret it and end up selling it when SS unveils something you really like.

Not sure if serious :dunno

I know very little about Vampirella but if I had to sell up she would be one of the last to go.
She looks cool on display.
I love the Avengers but would rather look at her than Capt. Or Thor :lecture :wink1:

And I'm married so it's not 'knock one off' material...

That's Als job :rotfl

I know very little about Vampirella but if I had to sell up she would be one of the last to go.
I love the Avengers but would rather look at her than Capt. Or Thor :lecture :wink1:

:yess: :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I tend to buy statues that represent characters I love from childhood to adulthood. I really dig the queen of the dead but aside from being a nice looking statue it holds absolutely no meaning for me, therefore it's hard to justify spending $380 on it.We all collect differently I suppose :)

That picture is fake. I examined it very closely many times to make sure. I will even double check just to be absolutely certain.

Perception is reality Fritz. Just enjoy the pic. :hi5:

megan_fox_supergirl_2_by_thiagoca-d52h6bq.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!lQFF8WGKKmqBRm7k5Wj)!~~60_35.JPG

:lol:lol:lol

:yess:

:hi5:

It's the Coolness Factor that has made some of my Purchases but to compare getting a Tattoo to getting a statue is Funny Analogy, you can always get rid of a statue but you can not get rid of a Tattoo unless you do laser and then that's more Good Money after Bad.
First purchase off of the Sculpt C.S. Moores Fathom

I know a collectible doesn't have the permanence of a tattoo & I dig what you are saying.BTW, just wanna say that after being on this forum for a while, you are one of the most genuinely nicest member here! T'was a pleasure retorting to your post.

I know a collectible doesn't have the permanence of a tattoo & I dig what you are saying.BTW, just wanna say that after being on this forum for a while, you are one of the most genuinely nicest member here! T'was a pleasure retorting to your post.

And he's a bit of a pervert! :lecture

:rotfl

Thank You for such a cordial reply my Friend Spider in debating with you, I do my best to Treat people like you would like to be treated and if you are not the recipient of said politeness and manors, give them enough rope in some circumstances to hang them with it and/or then walk away :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Spider
Al

I'll tell you one thing, this Megan Fox thread derailment is a hell of a lot better than the previous Power Rangers derailment.

Back