Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hom many did they make of it? I already saw it a few times but i also like that one.

I dont know. I found this on Deviant Art awhile back and emailed him about it but never got a response. This is the only picture ive seen of him. Could have been a personal commission of one or there could be a handful out there. I definitely would have shortened up the claws on my personal commission but even so it looks amazing

Have you seen this promo Newman did a couple years back? Been trying to find one since I laid eyes on this sculpt

MarkNewmanWolverine2.jpg

very bad ***. dude walking around with big *** blades like that, y'all don't wanna **** wit 'im

I dont know. I found this on Deviant Art awhile back and emailed him about it but never got a response. This is the only picture ive seen of him. Could have been a personal commission of one or there could be a handful out there. I definitely would have shortened up the claws on my personal commission but even so it looks amazing

If my memory serves, I saw this sometime back on the SF site in the Sculpting section

I think it was something that never got picked up

Back