Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red skull pf comic #2

I cant remember but was a ex head teased?

I think it might be this but I'm not sure

8a7yge4y.jpg

I think it might be this but I'm not sure

8a7yge4y.jpg

This video is year and a half old shows Kirby style head sculpt as alternate display! This shaping up to be great piece :)
[ame]https://youtu.be/o10oxZr_pXc[/ame]

I think it will be pretty great. I'm not getting it and I'm selling the first one at the moment. If I was collecting more like I used to, I would probably have it on order day 1.

I'm definitely getting this to go with my original CA PF. I may skip the new CA though as much as I do like it.

I'm very excited about this piece here. Surprised at the lack of attention. It will be my first Marvel villian PF and I'll be grabbing this day one with Cap as well.

Now I need a Magneto.

I'm very excited about this piece here. Surprised at the lack of attention. It will be my first Marvel villian PF and I'll be grabbing this day one with Cap as well.

Now I need a Magneto.
Agree with 100% marker. This is a great piece and they have got to do Magneto soon!!!

I agree the con pics looked more over the shoulder and back with more angle. This looks very straight forward. Ex head?

I really like this too bad I'm not too fond of the new cap PF maybe I'll just pick this one up.

I really like this too bad I'm not too fond of the new cap PF maybe I'll just pick this one up.

Love the new Cap, not as excited over this. Need to see more pics when it comes up. Not going $400 on this either way.

Red Skull looks psychotic like Joker

I wish the original PF came with the head on this new one. I loved the pose and uniform of the 1st PF but didn't care for the cartoony bug eyes on the piece. I love the head sculpt on the 2nd PF but I don't care for the uniform he's wearing. Will wait for the full reveal before making any decisions.

Head sculpt really makes this piece stand out.

SS been stepping up with recent head sculpts lately.
This, New Cap, Punisher, Saruman preview looks great, just hope they carry it over to the new Hulk PF.

This is going to make Captain THAT much more of a hot seller. And the price for Red Skull will slowly rice once Captain sells out. Mark my words!

Can't wait to see the full reveal with specs. (Well, the official reveal, that is.)

Back