Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still on the wait list but I think I will cancel it if they notify me. I really only wanted the alternate portrait if I could take the jacket off.

Found an old pic of my old stuff on my phone sorry for the quality. I think I will get the life size a replica hat to wear too!

IMG_20140604_235232_136.jpg

there's a hundred people on the waitlist. If anyone converts let me know. I think GreenGiant was the only one that mentioned his converted, I placed mine on WL 4 days after he did... so Im hoping next week this converts.
Can't even sell mine for, U.K, retail price plus postage :huh

Red Skull reg arrived today. He's flawless and the paint job on the head is superb. Nice outfit and I like the trench coat. He's a wonderful representation of the mixed media format and will make a great companion for Cap.

The only thing is that he seems small to me. He's 1/4 scale but lacks the "mass" of some of the older PFs, when displayed next to, say, Rocketeer, GTG or Indy. Still a beaut though.

Can I ask you guys something. On the collar of the pleather jacket is there a brown mark as if someone's worn it for a while for real?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Absolutely sir, it's a worn look, there's a few spots around the mine that have that, lightly around the edge of the sleeves, a bit on the inside folds and of course all along the bottom.
I've seen it in other spots as well but this just looked a little unusual. Can you take a pic of yours for me if you don't mind? Also.on the right cuff there's a lot of "wear" but on left cuff there Nisan absolutely no "wear"

Red Skull isn't meant to be bulky.
I think he meant like weight more than size maybe? But I think he has enough heft to him. I actually expected him to be a lot lighter considering the last few pieces I've gotten from SSC

'Mass' Isn't that more about size than weight.
I think it has more to do with size but it can also have to do with weight within a small space. Im also assuming that person meant weight because you're right Skull isn't big at all

Edit: In everyday usage, mass and "weight" are often used interchangeably

Back