Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man :) pics look great

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thank you sir, crazy part is I loved this Red skull, even though he's wearing a WWII Hydra uniform it could any era, I didn't buy Cap because he was a little too WWII for me. So now I have to find a good Cap to go with him.

First person to mention XM's Cap get's a sack tap.

Thank you sir, crazy part is I loved this Red skull, even though he's wearing a WWII Hydra uniform it could any era, I didn't buy Cap because he was a little too WWII for me. So now I have to find a good Cap to go with him.

First person to mention XM's Cap get's a sack tap.

Hahaha yeah love the costume too. Wife made a big deal about ppl being able to see his Hydra symbols Lol. Ended up posing the cape pretty awesome because of it. Same man seemed too stuck in a time for me. I am still waiting for a Cap that I really love for my collection as well

Ordered $270 Statue. Sent this by mistake. No replacements for original order.
Offered full refund, would have to chase government fees, or keep this.

That's brutal. You paid more on a "free" item than I did on my latest order.

I read that 66% of Sideshows business comes from International customers... It would serve everyone better if they found better ways of delivering their products to said international customers.

Got mine today and I have to say I am throughly impressed. Both portraits look great in person. I don't think you can go wrong with either one however the regular portrait is defintely my portrait of choice. I'm sure I'll switch them up from time to time but not for awhile. Finally ended the streak of SS issues with this one. I'm really glad he arrived in pristine condition as I can see this Red Skull staying in my collection for the unforseen future.

If your on the fence with this one I'd go for it. The portraits and garments were done very well. The material used for the jacket could have been a little thicker and better quality but they did add some weathering to the bottom of the jacket that adds to the piece and the details of the jacket itself are really good. Shirt under the jacket as well.

Overall this was a good one to get your hands on. Nice work SS

I'm not really into the super hero stuff, but I bought Red Skull to display with Frozen Dead and Patient Zero. They did a great job on him. Since Hellboy is the same color, I think this bodes well for him, too. Not long till he arrives.

Feels good doesn't it? Now crossing my fingers on Gladiator Hulk and no cross eyed portrait.

Congrats on getting a good one Jedi
Thanks man and congrats to you too.

Lol yeah it feels good. I've had great statues before my streak of 2 and to be honest my Apoc wasn't that bad but still not issue free. Good luck on yours and I'm sure theyll just replace it for you if you do

Aparantly G Hulk is meant to be cross eyed...
Wtf? You're kidding right? Lol oh and on a different topic...

Hail Hydra
a1de99faa42106d604ed59c6fd3c9040.jpg

Got mine yesterday with no damage. Had to get a regular though but it's ok I like the hat.

I do like the classic portrait as I've read most of those red skull appearances but didn't get lucky with a convert and I wanted one at release!

mine came with his left hand broken off and two paint chips on his boots :(

now the wait for a replacement begins again ....

I'm convinced luck is just not with some people. I've had 5PF's, one Comiquette and a Life Size bust delivered since January and only had one issue, broken cape, which was replaced.
Had 4 PFs and a Com and nothing as serious as a broken cape and 2 statues with issues worth noting

Back