Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tav :hi5:
Was celebrating the boards wicked pink look which has gone now.
Leaving me looking silly! :slap :lol

Time for a change.

Ahh... I'm guessing it had something to do with the new and "improved" website layout that I walked back into? Its great! Now I can see advertisements when I'm typing! Lol. Ah well. Guess they have bills to pay. Really liked the old colors and page layout better.

Back to the thread! Red Skull is going to be awesome! Super Excited about this release! Great ES on the ex as well. Oh and how about the ES on the pred MQ? Just saw that recently as well! Didn't expect him to be so low. I'm sure your countin the days!

Very happy with the 300 Ex. Did you jump on?

Welcome back :duff

You know it! Day one for me! Looking back I'm glad I did. Might have missed out otherwise. Thanks for the welcome. Feels good to be back. Catching up on my threads though has been gruesome. I won't even bother reading anymore on the batman thread, it's like its own website now! Haha. Good catching up with you Col. Hope all is well buddy

I won't even bother reading anymore on the batman thread, it's like its own website now! Haha.

You aren't missing much. It's multiple pages of peeps worrying about sagging pits, dark complexion, and an awkward right leg. This is follwed up by many of the same peeps screeching with delight about how AWESOME he is in hand and what an EPIC piece he turned out to be. There...the CliffsNotes version for you. I just saved you about 300 pages of reading. :lol Welcome back Tavegg.

You aren't missing much. It's multiple pages of peeps worrying about sagging pits, dark complexion, and an awkward right leg. This is follwed up by many of the same peeps screeching with delight about how AWESOME he is in hand and what an EPIC piece he turned out to be. There...the CliffsNotes version for you. I just saved you about 300 pages of reading. :lol Welcome back Tavegg.

Lol nice. Thanks for the summary Filip. Seems I haven't missed too much. I am on the the batman is epic side of things then

Yeah and they figured a glue-way to fix the pits that looks scary *** ****

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Now Batman has overtaken this thread as well, haha

Well he IS the biggest PF release in a VERY long time. However I see this PF being pretty EPIC in its own right. Even the REG head is so amazingly detailed on this guy

Well he IS the biggest PF release in a VERY long time. However I see this PF being pretty EPIC in its own right. Even the REG head is so amazingly detailed on this guy

For sure. This is one of those times where both portraits are fantastic. You can't go wrong with either one.

Definite bonus for PF exc, unlike the Punisher exc, puny knife haha

Less than 60 remain. Anyone that hasn't picked it up should

i'm still on the fence , the exclusive is a must but i have already cap excl and predator 2 exclusive on preorder for this year

i'm still on the fence , the exclusive is a must but i have already cap excl and predator 2 exclusive on preorder for this year

If you have Cap this is almost a must. I didn't get the Cap because to me it didn't meet what I wanted in a CA PF

If you have Cap this is almost a must. I didn't get the Cap because to me it didn't meet what I wanted in a CA PF

I passed on the new Cap PF but still want this Red Skull PF. He's a great stand alone piece or you can display him with the original Cap PF. Either way, if you are a Red Skull fan, this new PF hits the spot.

This Red Skull is nicer than the new Cap A IMO... Especially the headsculpt, both portrait.

The knife isn't puny in person

I tend to think that if it's exclusives, SS should give a bonus item that really speaks out Exclusive... In this case a knife, to me didn't seem to give that edge, well just IMO :)

I tend to think that if it's exclusives, SS should give a bonus item that really speaks out Exclusive... In this case a knife, to me didn't seem to give that edge, well just IMO :)

so im guessing youre not a fan of prints for exclusives then????

Back