Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less then 10 left! Just caved in and ordered this beautiful piece! Wasn't too sure about the regular head but the kirby exclusive is just too nice to pass, especially since I ordered the new cap! Excited to finally have a captain and skull coming into my collection!

Though I did find it strange that when I was setting up my flex pay that the payments ended in July even though this is due to come out in September? Wonder what it means?

Yeah man. Cant wait to have this bad boy in hand. Even with all the PFs I have on order a friend of mine saw this one and he's like this is the best one of all. Of course its not my fave of the bunch but still a spectacular looking piece

Sent from the Bat Computer

I was wondering when RS would finally sell out. This, Apocalypse, and the Gladiator Hulk PFs are all absolutely stunning. The COH really makes a fantastic EX on the Red Skull PF. With an ES of 500 on the EX, this one actually lasted a little longer than I expected.

I cant really get into Cap...but this Red Skull I just had to get in on. Glad I did considering it looks like it's gonna sell out. Looks like a good piece. Hopefully, SS keeps up the good quality like they did on the Punisher.

I was wondering when RS would finally sell out. This, Apocalypse, and the Gladiator Hulk PFs are all absolutely stunning. The COH really makes a fantastic EX on the Red Skull PF. With an ES of 500 on the EX, this one actually lasted a little longer than I expected.

I'm also surprised that this took as long as it did to sell out... A 500 ES in today's releases is like a hundred back when the original Red Skull was released! This is my most anticipated villain of the year. What a great year for Captain America fans. New PF from SS. XM has their 1/4 scale cap coming in May and to top it all off this red skull to rule them all!!!!

I'm also surprised that this took as long as it did to sell out... A 500 ES in today's releases is like a hundred back when the original Red Skull was released! This is my most anticipated villain of the year. What a great year for Captain America fans. New PF from SS. XM has their 1/4 scale cap coming in May and to top it all off this red skull to rule them all!!!!

Yeah, this is THE Red Skull statue to own as far as I'm concerned. I think everything about this PF is better than the original except for his uniform. I did like the uniform on the original PF. That's not to say the new uniform is bad, I just like the original more. IMO both head sculpts ROCK on the new PF and are miles better than the original PF.

I didn't pick up the XM Cap. It's such an outstanding looking statue but a few minor details about it made me pass on it. However, I must say he really looks great overall and I hope you post pics when you get him. I'm very curious to see in hand pics of that piece. You are absolutely right though...lots of fantastic Cap related merch coming out soon.

Yeah, this is THE Red Skull statue to own as far as I'm concerned. I think everything about this PF is better than the original except for his uniform. I did like the uniform on the original PF. That's not to say the new uniform is bad, I just like the original more. IMO both head sculpts ROCK on the new PF and are miles better than the original PF.

I didn't pick up the XM Cap. It's such an outstanding looking statue but a few minor details about it made me pass on it. However, I must say he really looks great overall and I hope you post pics when you get him. I'm very curious to see in hand pics of that piece. You are absolutely right though...lots of fantastic Cap related merch coming out soon.

I will post pics of cap fer sure. I've got a buddy from SM that goes to the owners store and has taken some recent pictures. I've got to say from what I have seen he looks better then the promo pics. I know that sounds crazy but even the hulk that I initially despised looks incredible. There's a lot more coming from that line. I think well see a brown costume wolverine through XM before we see one from SS

As far as comparing this RS to his predecessor ... I'll have to see it hand to make my decision. I agree that these head sculpts look phenomenal but I have the orig RS and I think its one if the nicest SS has ever done. It works perfect paired up with the orig cap. I've contemplated selling them both because of the new releases coming but I just can't bring myself to doing it

I will post pics of cap fer sure. I've got a buddy from SM that goes to the owners store and has taken some recent pictures. I've got to say from what I have seen he looks better then the promo pics. I know that sounds crazy but even the hulk that I initially despised looks incredible. There's a lot more coming from that line. I think well see a brown costume wolverine through XM before we see one from SS

As far as comparing this RS to his predecessor ... I'll have to see it hand to make my decision. I agree that these head sculpts look phenomenal but I have the orig RS and I think its one if the nicest SS has ever done. It works perfect paired up with the orig cap. I've contemplated selling them both because of the new releases coming but I just can't bring myself to doing it

Anything yet?

Anything yet?

Ask and you shall recieve! I can't find the email wih the captain pics but here's a glance at the other three

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Is that a 1/4th? The sculpt looks pretty sick

Yes. They are all 1/4. The first release is their captain America that is supposedly shipping end of march. Word is the owner inspected every single statue and accessory Individually prior to boxing them. XM studios is really trying to make an entrance. Google them if you havent yet. Hulk and Cap were drawn and inspired by Stanley Lau (art germ). There's videos on YouTube as well although the review isn't in English. I just muted it and enjoyed the camera angles and video

Back