Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i so have to get a decent camera, but sadly i have no clue as to what to get...:confused::confused::confused:

of course grainy, out of focus pics add character to the statues....:naughty ok maybe not.:rolleyes:

Quads, get yourself a Canon Rebel Digital. Arguably one of the best entry level digital SLR bodies. They have the same processor chip as the semi/pro-sumer 50D bodies. Great place to start and expand.

If you have the funds and KNOW that you will continue to grow in photography, then go the Canon 50D route.

If you have the funds and really want to get into photography try out the Canon 7D (came out a few weeks ago).

If you are really wanting some serious quality and a studio like camera that you can still pick up and shoot with, then the Canon 5D Mark II will not disappoint.

I have owned all of these at one point or another, and now shooting with the 7D.

Rabid Wolf:

As many have already mentioned, it is an excellent PF, and even better if displayed with the Cap America.

If you are interested in the cube, then I strongly suggest the Exc. I know some did not want it because the skull dagger was not an option.

What I do is display it with the cube, and I took the skull dagger and tucked it under his belt as you can see in the pic.

The pic I have posted is not a great photograph (I simply needed a quick shot at the time for inventory and insurance considerations, so I just snapped a shot), hence the harsh lighting. BTW, I have two more exc that I will be selling. One of them is edition #4, if you collect lower end numbers. I will list down the road.

But I think you will get the idea:

SSRedSkulExcPF005011.jpg

Quads, get yourself a Canon Rebel Digital. Arguably one of the best entry level digital SLR bodies. They have the same processor chip as the semi/pro-sumer 50D bodies. Great place to start and expand.

If you have the funds and KNOW that you will continue to grow in photography, then go the Canon 50D route.

If you have the funds and really want to get into photography try out the Canon 7D (came out a few weeks ago).

If you are really wanting some serious quality and a studio like camera that you can still pick up and shoot with, then the Canon 5D Mark II will not disappoint.

I have owned all of these at one point or another, and now shooting with the 7D.

gee thanks man, that's some great info that i'll have to check out when i have more time and of course funds:naughty maybe if i stopped buying statues for a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

gee thanks man, that's some great info that i'll have to check out when i have more time and of course funds:naughty maybe if i stopped buying statues for a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

I know what you mean. Now that I am narrowing down my collection, I can actually see some funds there, lol.

Drop me a line if you would like to chat cameras.

I recently got my hands on the red skull pf when I went in for an interview at my local comic shop (yes I got the job). He was so pretty and I wanted him so I bought him. Got a damn good deal. And I LOVE him.

There's also the Capt. America bust at my work that I want. Sadly, with all my new pre-orders, it's time to slow down.

This would of been my first statue from marvel if I hadn't run into the venom comiquette at the time. Now that I'm forced to buy carnage/spiderman, I'm going to have to wait until I can buy this guy. Unless I get a better paying job OR unless someone wants to just give me theirs for free, I'd appreciate it.

Thor being more doable since he's cheaper :exactly:

Not once you add $800 in shipping costs to Australia he's becomes very expensive. Red Skull is quite light and small in comparison. I want both of course but I really need to buy some shelves and stop pre ordering all of the awesome stuff that SS has coming out at the end of the year.

Not once you add $800 in shipping costs to Australia he's becomes very expensive. Red Skull is quite light and small in comparison. I want both of course but I really need to buy some shelves and stop pre ordering all of the awesome stuff that SS has coming out at the end of the year.

:horror:horror:horror that much, really???:gah:

sorry, my bad, more doable in the da US!!!!:hi5:

and also I was meaning over Captain America but you probably wouldn't be paying $800 on Captain for shipping since he isn't as massive as Thor but you might be paying double Thor's cost with just Captain alone, so I could see Captain being more $$$

For me its the best Marvel Premium Format to date. When I say best I mean the best use of cloth on the Marvel piece. The tailoring is absolutely awesome and looks fantastic posed opposite Capt.

No swastika on the arm band ?...:slap I guess SS wants to be politically correct.

Yeah I hate it that the swastika can no longer be used, obviously only because of it being a symbol of allegiance and not what it symbolises ( unfortunately these days you always have to follow up a statement like that with an explaination or you're the devil. sign of the times i guess).

As far as I know I read somewhere that it's illegal to show it in any form unless it has to do with historical accuracy. I think that applies specifically to Germany, but no one wants to bring the PC police on them.

From what I remember it was Marvel that made the call regarding the armband.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Marvel didn't want it being used. They had also put a ban on showing their characters smoking. So no more cigars for Wolverine, Nick fury or The Thing (although I think I remember Fury having one in the Punisher Max series).

I did make sure to have the swastika included when I had a commission done by Rage Morales at last year's New York Comic Con. It's part of the character's history. How can you just ignore it?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Marvel didn't want it being used. They had also put a ban on showing their characters smoking. So no more cigars for Wolverine, Nick fury or The Thing (although I think I remember Fury having one in the Punisher Max series).

I did make sure to have the swastika included when I had a commission done by Rage Morales at last year's New York Comic Con. It's part of the character's history. How can you just ignore it?

seems pretty easy for most to just forget about it. problem is though if we forget about it, then it may happen again.

to be honest all this politically correct sh@t kinda makes me ill sometimes.

Back