Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, someone cracked huh? :lol

Quite a few actually so ... looks like there's options. I'll post my remakes here and there.

Also whenever someone gets the PF's from Cap and RS, this is the most perfect center piece between the two of them. I know he goes for a penny on the secondary but it's perfect to join the two PF's.

IMG_4385.jpg

and AV doesn't have one :lol :rock, j/k AV, I'm always busting you know me.

^ Nicely done Ski!

One thing though, why is Ghost Rider there?
He seems out of place & tiny.

Will be picking up Cap in the next hour! :yess:

Edit:
799/825 is finally home!
Will post pics tomorrow with Red & Bucky.

Last edited:
Quite a few actually so ... looks like there's options. I'll post my remakes here and there.

Also whenever someone gets the PF's from Cap and RS, this is the most perfect center piece between the two of them. I know he goes for a penny on the secondary but it's perfect to join the two PF's.

IMG_4385.jpg

and AV doesn't have one :lol :rock, j/k AV, I'm always busting you know me.

You have not seen what I have!!
It was in storage at the time of photos!

SKI! Nice try!! :nana:

Just got mine in EX number 188! This thing is a grail for sure! Amazing sculpt and even better talioring for the suit! Do most of you guys display him with the ex hand or with cane I cant seem to decide!!!!

P1020723.jpg

P1020725.jpg

P1020730.jpg

P1020729.jpg

P1020727.jpg

P1020732.jpg

Congrats on RS really awesome PF I have him posed with the cube, I thought to myself I paid extra for the ex so I might as well pose him with the cube looks really cool both ways

Thanks bro They just dont make em loke this no more , when i saw the details i was amazed!!

It sure does wash out that bitter taste from past/present Sideshow let downs doesn't it. :lol

I like the cane better, makes it look alot classier in my own opinion (not that it needs it). Congrats on the pick up Smooth, anything from the "golden age" of Sideshow is a keeper.

It sure does wash out that bitter taste from past/present Sideshow let downs doesn't it. :lol

I like the cane better, makes it look alot classier in my own opinion (not that it needs it). Congrats on the pick up Smooth, anything from the "golden age" of Sideshow is a keeper.

Couldn't agree more :lecture

Is Logan PF a keeper then? :D

Back