RED Mark Toys X Inflames Toys - Ninja Storm (Naruto) Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya....i think their Guan Yu was delayed by 3 mths or so....
yup, Q1 2016 looks reasonable....lol

Guh, just recently got back into anime collecting... that ****shi looks amazing... but it looks like I missed out on pre-orders.

wait I can't say k a k . a??

wish they'd do an anbu version though.

Guh, just recently got back into anime collecting... that ****shi looks amazing... but it looks like I missed out on pre-orders.

wait I can't say k a k . a??

wish they'd do an anbu version though.

haha yep you cant say that word in here. K@kashi is a workaround. lol

Im happy they released Gaara first since I wanted him the most, Also looking forward to more from them once they stop taking their time. lol

Anyone have any leads on where one can order Gaara besides ebay? I can't find any online store anywhere that stocks/stocked him. In fact, as far as I can tell the figure doesn't even exist in the MFC Database, which is pretty bizarre.

Unlicensed figures.

But they do garage kits... so I don't see why not.

That reminds me, why isn't there a site like MFC for 1/6 brands?? Would be really nice.

Anyone have any leads on where one can order Gaara besides ebay? I can't find any online store anywhere that stocks/stocked him. In fact, as far as I can tell the figure doesn't even exist in the MFC Database, which is pretty bizarre.

gaara is waaay past PO stage.
secondary market with inflation is where he's at.lolz

Can you clarify what you mean by "this type of figure"? Do you mean sixth scale figures?
Unlicensed figures.
Yeah, unlicensed. Even if it's licensed, they can be quite particular with what they include in their database. Products have to somehow have a direct link to Japan I think.
MFC said:
Japanese origin AND Japanese manufacturer = OK
Japanese origin AND Non Japanese manufacturer = OK
Non Japanese origin AND Japanese manufacturer = OK
Non Japanese origin AND Non Japanese manufacturer = NO
Japanese origin OR Japanese manufacturer = OK
You'd think this 3Zero Ruby Rose figure fit right in there, but it's not Japanese in origin, so I'm guessing that's the reasoning behind it's exclusion from the MFC database.

10700327_1006594422699719_3791491322388932037_o.jpg

Looking good. I wanted to see some 'in hand' pics before buying. A bit of scramble trying to find a place to pre order from now.

kit had it on preorder, long time over though.
goodshipped still has it with moderate inflation.lolz

If you get a tracking number before you go, you could redirect it to your closest NZ Post for you to pick it up later couldn't you?

If you are registered with NZ Post, I think you could do that all online if I'm not mistaken.

Back