Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say it is the last 7-8 missions that really make the end have a greater emotional impact, if the game never went the way it did for those last few missions, i doubt it would have hit me really at all.

agreed, cause you get a real sense that he may finally be at peace, that he just gets to live the rest of his life with his family. Those last few missions were actually my favorite part of the game...I dunno why...just was.

Yup.

I would love to see Rockstar take a shot at a WWII based sandbox adventure game, would be a very complex task though and the maps would have to be huge.

They will just make a prequel or another western Red Dead ______ with a new character, maybe even better then Marston.

100%

You know, I was talking to a buddy of mine and realized that this is the first sandbox game that I've ever 100% and I did it in just over two weeks. I've owned GTA4 since it's release and I'm no where near the 100% mark.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back