READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe Denny still had this available, but sure enough, looks like I bought the last regular set. Stunning piece! :drool

IMG_0675_zpscfeb20cb.jpg

Congrats, its an amazing piece!!
I'm glad I got mine off Iminime a few months back, now that they're gone forever :'(

Somebody should approach Kato about doing the suit. This figure really needs a finely tailored 1/6 suit, shirt and tie.

Ideally someone with stronger contacts to Kato would have more success at convincing him of it. Bruce Wayne always gets new suits from Kato, none of which are more interesting than Patrick Bateman's 80's broad shoulder cut double breasted, navy pinstripe with the 2-tone collar shirt and that paisley style tie. A Kato tailored suit is so necessary for that amazing scowl sculpt.

I'd be down for Kato suit too but there are a few things to consider. Kato only really does things that his heart is in. I've asked him several times to tackle Plainview's charcoal suit and he was never into it. From what I'm gathering for the most part, if he's not a fan of something he doesn't take on the project.

The other things to consider is Iminime's raincoat and overcoat were both made for the ZCWO body which is a lot taller than the TTM21 which Kato favors.

Toss that ZCWO body and have it tailored for the ttm-21. The raincoat will fit just fine over the suit I think, but more importanly this request shouldn't have to accommodate any of the iminime stuff. There's always the option to swap back to the iminime suit and overcoat if it pleases the collector. The focus is that amazing sculpt and creating and amazing suit around that.

What's gonna bring out that sculpt is a stiff blazer, sharp cut shirt collar, tie and a pant with a bit of break to it but cut well. Only Kato can do it and make it look 1:1. I hope someone he knows well brings this to the table for him to consider.

Last edited:
Ive brought it up to him before. He didn't seem terribly interested. However if 20 of us got behind it i bet we could change his mind.

i would be in for a Kato suit +shirt+tie.......I have two Batemans so i would definitely have to give shine to Kato's without a long coat on...:)

I think the iminime suit is great. I'd personally pass on a 500 plus dollar suit for Bateman it would obviously be much better once it's Kato but not enough to warrant a purchase from me.

My 2 cents is that if any figure deserved Kato treatment, it's this. Iminime's suit falls a bit short of the actual wardrobe as clearly seen on photos. It is also so integral to Patrick Bateman's character to have a suit that is impeccably tailored and worn. Crisp collar, accurate tie pattern and knot, quality garments, bespoke. That said, Kato's pricing is way over my current budget. :D

I'd be glad to sell my ZCWO body and iminime suit to anyone that prefers it so long as the Kato Patrick Bateman suit gets greenlit!

Bateman needs that sharp 80's cut style Suit only Kato can provide :pray:

I don't even own this figure...yet...but if I did, I agree; the suit is the character. Patrick Bateman wouldn't wear a cheap suit you'd get at a 3 for 1 discount store. He'd rock the finest tailor made suit money could buy. To have the perfect Bateman, you need a crisp suit. I'd support the cause for the suit. This is a favorite movie of mine and I will own this at some point. I'd keep the suit warm on Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne until then.

Back