Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the save over file message only come up after you've made a manual save at some point? I had the same alert and it went away after awhile.

I also lost my girl horse called Clementine as she became my temporary horse for a bit, then she just disappeared in the wild after I called her. Once a horse becomes temporary you can lose them forever if not careful!

I should have rode the other horse and had her follow me to a stable so I could put her there for safety. I'm kicking myself because I spent the most hours with her. :(

Yeah heard he got banned.....and rightly so

Because he uploaded a player choice in the top selling game of the moment?
Violence is rife in the game so why draw the line at this particular individual/npc?

Because he uploaded a player choice in the top selling game of the moment?
Violence is rife in the game so why draw the line at this particular individual/npc?

Probably had something to do with the fact that he titled the video "Beating up an annoying feminist"

context.... intent make all the difference.

Violence towards anyone shouldn't be tolerated, but it's a damn video game and should be allowed to be dealt with no prejudice.

But this guy had an obvious agenda with that god damn title, he probably thought he was being funny or something.

Yikes.

Last edited:
This is the same guy that found the KKK group and slaughtered every single one of them. You guys need to get a grip. This is why comedy is on the decline.

This is why children cant be put in these open world games. Can you just imagine the outcry? I bet a lot of kids play these games though, happily going on a killing spree.

Uhhh, there are kids in the game. They generally call upon Shenron to make children immortal in most video games.

Killing some klan members in a game doesn't really make the video title and content any less cheap.

I mean if comedy is dying because we can't use hate stereotypes these days then... it doesn't seem to be much of a loss.

No one can take a joke anymore, there was a time when nothing was off limits in comedy but now everyones a sensitive snowflake. I found the videos entertaining. Its a ******* video game for God's sake. I've seen femenists do and say far far worse in REAL life and they usually get away with it. Lets keep this garbage out of here I would like atleast one thing in my life that isnt being deatroyed by leftist garbage.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No one can take a joke anymore, there was a time when nothing was off limits in comedy but now everyones a sensitive snowflake. I found the videos entertaining. Its a ******* video game for God's sake. I've seen femenists do and say far far worse in REAL life and they usually get away with it. Lets keep this garbage out of here I would like atleast one thinog in my life that isnt being deatroyed by leftist garbage.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks for sharing that heartfelt diatribe...

If one deleted youtube video makes you this upset, I mean.....not sure what to say, honestly.

Last edited:
"omg, you can be with a hooker...then kill her and take the money back"

Settle down there snowflake, no need to get all triggered about it.

:lol
Was there any way to post two valid points on the subject with out being called a “triggered snowflake” by you?
Or was that what you considered your wittiest “go to” retort and couldn’t wait to shoot yer wad?
Me, a “snowflake” that’s a hoot.

Last edited:
Back