Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see how it goes :duff

Hey gb, can you also drill a hole in the neck of a HS? I have a Lance Henriksen/Bishop HS that needs to be drilled and painted up, along with a pair of the Reebok boots that he wore that need to be painted. One of the boots has a slight flaw/missing chunk on the side of the sole but it's no big deal as far as I'm concerned.

Looking for someone to paint my WGP dary headsculpt quick! I need to have it done and shipped back to me by June 28th!

I'm going to start taking on repaints, just 4 per month to start off with to prevent becoming overwhelmed or taking more than a few weeks to complete.

Send me a PM if interested

I prefer interesting sculpts, non-human, something bloody, etc... but will give anything a shot. Here's some recent examples of my work:

ashaodc_zpsb448e376.jpg

pennya_zpsf070e2fd.jpg

toxiea_zps5d7d8a15.jpg
kenobia.jpg

Before and After
benf.jpg

lukeu.jpg

Resculpt and paint
gusa_zpsda8c80d9.jpg

Painted, customized body, suit, accessories leg wraps
toxiedonea_zps10ee38a1.jpg

ashm.jpg

hant.jpg

Throwin your hat into the ring? Welcome to the show! I always thought it would be a matter of time. Would have thrown you some business a couple months ago when someone wanted a paint and a resculpt for something that wasn't in my wheelhouse.

Hi, I'm looking for someone to re-paint my first4figures "dark link" statue from dark link colors to the traditional green link... Please let me know if anyone is interested and open for commissions and the costs and time it will take. Thank you for your time.

Looking at my queue and updating it I have 1 slot open now, and 2 more over the next month. If anyone needs a repaint during this time hit me up :duff

Looking for a Nicholson Joker Repaint and a Ledger Joker rehair and possibly a repaint. Can anyone help with that? Thanks!

Would any customizer be interested in re-painting armor parts and not HS?

Also looking for any Aussie customizers.

Last edited:
Hey guys, been a loyal customer of Skiman's for awhile but since he is stopping I am looking for a new painter, anyone interested in starting simple with me and painting my Entropy Rick Grimes Name Tag, Badge, Collar Medals, and Sheriff Hat. Let me know, I am a great customer haha, US only plz.

gt97.jpg

Hi guys, I've got some free time on my hands and have decided to start offering painting services again (I've been practicing during the break :wink1:).

Do note though that I'll be selective and will only take on commissions that I think I will enjoy doing (eg. Sosa's Merle :)). So if anyone's interested do contact me by PM.

Here's some of the work I did in the past year or so:

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

DSCN2740_zpsa731b2ce.jpg

DSCN2737_zps24a56067.jpg

IMG_0460_zps2b8e1952.jpg

DSCN2884_zps83c85c8d.jpg

I'm into kit building as well, so if you have something interesting you want painted I may be interested.

Here's my WIP of Dragon's 1/9 Ironman Mk7 plastic model kit:

DSCN2896_zps39d71045.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Starting out on action figure commissions, but I've been doing doll repaints for almost ten years.

Recent Stuff:
alec.jpg

bond3-1.jpg

bond3-2.jpg

daltonrepaint4.jpg

Turnaround time is around 2 weeks, in general. I might turn down jobs where I don't think I could do a good job... and I might give discounts for heads that I just really want to paint. (Right now, I REALLY want to repaint one of the Amy Pond heads with the rooted hair and would do it for the cost of shipping.)

PM if interested. :)

Hi guys!

Just want to everyone know that I do commission work for model kits and statues as well as busts of any scale. I have won several awards and my prices are reasonable with great quality.

Please go to www.picturetrail.com/sktch4fn to see my work and PM if you have any questions

Thank you

E.

Hello everyone, I may be getting a Michael C Hall miami serial killer sculpt unpainted and was wondering if there's anyone in the UK who would be willing to paint it for me?

I've got one opening for a repaint that can start right away as well as 4 slots open for a mid-september start date. If interested you can find details and examples of my work here:

Galacticustoms

Back