Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In terms of PF's for females; I haven't liked any of the faces besides She-Hulk. All the other ones to me have pretty weird faces, especially when it comes to the lips but so far from the prototype, I'm really happy as to how Victor turned out.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what we get with the new Spider-Man line. At least I believe I recall reading that there was more planned than just the upcoming Spider-Man. Maybe Doom wouldn't be a bad place to start for Marvel pieces. I have a feeling the mixed media look is going to work out really well for him. I added myself to the waitlist for the EX. May go for the regular if that doesn't convert.

Edit: And the WL already converted... thought I would have more time to mull this one over.

Last edited:

SSC's Marvel line is certainly hit or miss. However, I really like the way this Doom PF looks. My only real complaint is I wish there was more to the base. It's kinda plain. I think the figure itself looks real good though.

I like the base more and more every day. It has this "Bond villian secret lair", very space aged, 50's futuristic tech look to it which I think works really well for Doom. Plus, it doesn't take your eye away from the figure himself.

Bummed that I cancelled my EX Doom. But I had to. If I buy everything I desire I'd literally implode.

Doom PF does look better than the Thor PF.

we'll see how Thor's face come out. maybe "pics doesn't do it justice". so far his finger nails alone look kina weird. and the chain mail armor could look rustic/ancients to it like Diablo3 Barbarian Overthrown statue. maybe that kind of quality is reserve for LSF price range

we'll see how Thor's face come out. maybe "pics doesn't do it justice". so far his finger nails alone look kina weird. and the chain mail armor could look rustic/ancients to it like Diablo3 Barbarian Overthrown statue. maybe that kind of quality is reserve for LSF price range

Never seen that kind of quality on any LSF, except the Reaper.
I really wish this Doom PF had more details on the armor, but it would have clashed with the simple base. Wonder if the armor is sculpted and painted under the clothes, could open the doors to some nice customs.

Doom PF does look better than the Thor PF.

Absolutely agreed.

Still leaning towards waiting to see this in person before committing. But I am realllyyyy tempted to just order it.

Absolutely agreed.

Still leaning towards waiting to see this in person before committing. But I am realllyyyy tempted to just order it.

Be patient.. Wait in hand.

I was thinking..... This probably isn't going to fit inside a Besta on a typical size shelf is it?

Good advice - besides XM and Rainman, there's not much you really need to preorder these days.

You also got Prime1, PCS.... Many options now days. Matter of time before they all have the license that SS possess. Then we can have our picks of which to buy.

I decided to cancel. Space is becoming a concern and as much as I think Doom is a great villain. He's not one of my all time favorites. Darkseid may be next, but that's going to depend on pricing and size. I would love to see a Kang PF though. Talk about a great Avengers villain to have with my Cap, Thor, and if SS ever releases a comic version Iron Man.

I decided to cancel. Space is becoming a concern and as much as I think Doom is a great villain. He's not one of my all time favorites. Darkseid may be next, but that's going to depend on pricing and size. I would love to see a Kang PF though. Talk about a great Avengers villain to have with my Cap, Thor, and if SS ever releases a comic version Iron Man.

They already did a comic Iron Man

Back