Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Need to see the full reveal but this just might be my first PF. I really wanted the LSF Doom but it was too big and too expensive. This on the other hand :yess:

keeping my fingers crossed for a cool base.

tajuha2a.jpg

No ****ing way. I hope the full reveal is awesome. Still kinda wish that this LSF was the PF in the first place though since that may be the most beautiful Doom piece I have ever seen. When is the full reveal?

Well we know how it looks from the belt up and we see the feet and partial base already.

A new Dr. Doom PF is a no brainier for me cuz it's Marvel for life! Day 1 order.

Can't wait to face this off against my Thing!

Need to see the full reveal but this just might be my first PF. I really wanted the LSF Doom but it was too big and too expensive. This on the other hand :yess:

No ****ing way. I hope the full reveal is awesome. Still kinda wish that this LSF was the PF in the first place though since that may be the most beautiful Doom piece I have ever seen. When is the full reveal?

If you compare what's been shown so far the overall pose of the PF doesn't look much different from the LSF. They face the same general direction. The same one leg is even up.

Opposite hands raised, the base and small design details (like the cape plates and belt style) seem to be the biggest differences until we get a full reveal.

Decided that I'll be rejecting my Apocalypse PF EX if it gets converted and instead I'll be PO'ing this next week :) was a big decision but once I thought about it I think I'm more of a Doom fan over Apocalypse plus I'm sure we'll see another movie rendition of him after the next installment from the X-Men movies :)

Also the fact that my Doom LSF got pushed back to September kinda made me make my mind up too :(

Man, already got the LSF on po, now this too.... Diggin a deep hole here
Wow, I'm not in that thread so I actually didn't know you had that guy coming. I could imagine the hole though, considering that
keeping my fingers crossed for a cool base.
yeah man, from the teaser it could be amazing, or flop but I'm going for the latter
Baxter building base would be awesome! I think the conquering one leg up is the ultimate Doom pose!
Yes Doom just like dropping that iron foot. Hey, come to think of it, how come there's no superhero named Iron Foot?
What I'd really love is a him standing on a fallen hero or part of them lol
Prepare for $699 preorder (based on secondary prices for 1st PF)
doubt it, I'm thinking closer to 449 but you never know. they'd have to give me something ridiculous to spend $700 on a smaller character. Apocalypse was $600

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah Thor was overpriced. They'll overprice this one too I'm afraid. I'm betting on $450. And I honestly believe that.

If you compare what's been shown so far the overall pose of the PF doesn't look much different from the LSF. They face the same general direction. The same one leg is even up.

Opposite hands raised, the base and small design details (like the cape plates and belt style) seem to be the biggest differences until we get a full reveal.

yeah true that, but I do really REALLY like the posing of his hands in the LSF. and the extra detail in his armor just looks so damn amazing that doesn't seem to be apparently on the arms of this one but it's a minor thing.

Decided that I'll be rejecting my Apocalypse PF EX if it gets converted and instead I'll be PO'ing this next week :) was a big decision but once I thought about it I think I'm more of a Doom fan over Apocalypse plus I'm sure we'll see another movie rendition of him after the next installment from the X-Men movies :)

Also the fact that my Doom LSF got pushed back to September kinda made me make my mind up too :(

No don't skip Apocalypse that thing is epic. I wouldn't be to confident in SS revisiting Apoc either unless you would want a movie version which I doubt would look half as good as this

Also it could be over a year from now until Doom actually ships

No don't skip Apocalypse that thing is epic. I wouldn't be to confident in SS revisiting Apoc either unless you would want a movie version which I doubt would look half as good as this

Also it could be over a year from now until Doom actually ships

Yea, I was referring to a movie version of Apocalypse after the seeing a teaser from the next X-Men movie...I wouldn't mind that :lol

Yea, made my mind up Stevo...definately passing on Apocalypse and ordering Doom instead :)

Yea, I was referring to a movie version of Apocalypse after the seeing a teaser from the next X-Men movie...I wouldn't mind that :lol

Yea, made my mind up Stevo...definately passing on Apocalypse and ordering Doom instead :)

I know it's a kid version & he'll be different in the next movie but

This
bepenyqa.jpg

Instead of this
rypepana.jpg

https://youtu.be/DvOHbxBAEN8

I know it's a kid version & he'll be different in the next movie but

This
bepenyqa.jpg

Instead of this
rypepana.jpg

https://youtu.be/DvOHbxBAEN8

:lol :lol awesome post Steve :clap :clap I was hoping that they show a more modern version of Apoc from growing up as a child to what we know him as now...:yess: but I guess he's just not up there with one of those must have characters for me personally...plus I have to keep in mind that I still have to PO all them bloody Iron Man Maquettes :gah: :thud:

I am not so sure. We don't have any other X-men movie statues from days of future past, or first class. Nothing for The Wolverine either.

New Doom PF?

I am not so sure. We don't have any other X-men movie statues from days of future past, or first class. Nothing for The Wolverine either.

Yea, it's more wishful thinking Snads...wouldn't be the end of the world for me if they didn't...as I was saying in the post above, Apoc is just not one of those must have characters for me personally...I wanted him badly a few months back but that's before I saw all those beautiful Iron Man Maquettes!!!! :love :love and you know which I'd rather have in my collection right!! :lol :exactly:

Back