Re: Gandalf the Grey 12" in hand pics !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I weathered my Gandy repaint. Thought you'd like to see the work so far!

P2030130.jpg

P3240202.jpg

P3240198.jpg

The more and more i look into these threads, the more and more i get pissed the line is "on hold"

Oh, i do enjoy them. Just can't help thinking about what coulda been.

:)

Gandalf is one of my favorite figures. Sideshow's best, imo.

1240864281.jpg

I just ordered the Hobbits, so I can complete my display. :chew

I'd even say the Hobbits are better than GTG. But they're all top notch!

By far the best figure in the 12" LOTR line. A little futzing and he's really aces! Probably has the best likeness of any Sideshow figure as well. The Hobbits are pretty remarkable figures too, lots of good extras and fantastic likenesses on both.

Yep, GTG is really about as good as it gets. Sideshow did an excellent job :rock

Yeah, I think he is the flagship figure of this line. To bad I don't think we will see the rest of the fellowship.

Unfortunately you're probably right. Though I'm holding onto the slim possibility that Gimli might be the SDCC Exclusive. I was thinking about picking up Legolas, Aragorn, and Boramir, but I guess that is pretty pointless since the fellowship wouldn't be complete.

I got Boromir recently and was very surprised at how good he is. Definetly worth picking up.

Unfortunately you're probably right. Though I'm holding onto the slim possibility that Gimli might be the SDCC Exclusive. I was thinking about picking up Legolas, Aragorn, and Boramir, but I guess that is pretty pointless since the fellowship wouldn't be complete.

That would be a nice surprise... but I don't think they would have announced the line being "on hold" if they still had one figure up their sleeves. That kind of news can only hurt sales and I don't think its something they would announce unless it was 100%.

Back