Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God of War III. 9.9999 / 10

Damn near a perfect game as can be. Sure, it's essentially a button masher at heart, but add the visceral thrill of gutting a centaur (among other mythological creatures) and defeating Greek gods in the most bloodthirsty way imaginable as well as a sense of scope epic in nature, this game is a gem. And the lighting effects are the best I've ever seen.

god of war 3 PS3.......9.5/10....

amazing game....epic, most beautiful graphics ive seen...amazing score....ultimate edition came with pandoras box and all the original scores from all three game

and a metal album...TRIVIUM KILLSWITCH yaaaa

Terminator Salvation for the PS3 --- 1/10 Seriously crappy game with many glitches and it locked up my system too many times to count. Not to mention that Connor didn't look or sound anything like Bale in the movie. The only reason I got this on Gamefly was to get an easy Platinum on it.(4 hours tops on the hard mode, just a headache to push through start to finish)

Final Fantasy XIII 8/10 Definitely picked up after awhile - but just a rather confusing story all around. Not as good as I had hoped - but it turned out to be a decent game with amazing visuals.

God of War III 8/10 Another good game - though way too short. Graphics were nice and I like how the story of Kratos wrapped up. Good puzzles...though I did find this one to be a bit easier than the previous games in the series.

I agree about GOW 3 being given an 8. It looked amazing, the puzzles were cool but it was so short. I completed it in 2, 3 hour sittings. Not good enough for a game that took 4 years to develop.

I think a lot may be blinded by the big flashy flare of GOW3. I thought the 2nd game was the best thing I've ever played. But it was just that initial excitement and hype, and when I went back to play it a few years later...it was totally lack luster.

I played the GOW collection recently and I preferred part 2 over part 3. Awesome puzzles and it just seemed more epic in terms of storyline and level design

This year my titles I beat was Darksiders. 8.5/10
Bayonetta 7.5/10
God of War 3 I just beat it on hard on my first go around...boi was it hard 9.5/10 I love it.
Next is Final fantasy 13, Dante's Inferno, and Bio Shock 2 and a few more

I think a lot may be blinded by the big flashy flare of GOW3. I thought the 2nd game was the best thing I've ever played. But it was just that initial excitement and hype, and when I went back to play it a few years later...it was totally lack luster.

Yeah, but you can say that about any new game release. If it weren't for the initial hype surrounding video game launches, I don't think we would even be playing games.

Anyways, I just finished the collection version of God of War II, and it's still one of the best action titles that I've played. The weird thing is that it took me 15 hours the first time around to complete GOW II - that was 3 years ago. However, after replaying the game for a second time with the collection, it only took me only 6 hours (on normal difficulty).

Overall, I'd rate it a 9.5/10. The graphics in the game are beautifully upgraded for the PS3, and the same great gameplay which made GOW II a success on the PS2 remains unaffected in this release.

Just finished:
Splinter Cell Conviction ---9/10 Very different, but also very fun
Rogue Warrior ---6/10 Not the best game, but Mickey Rourke as the voice of Marcinko is awesome!!! The Graphic kills and action make this a fun little afternoon romp.

Back